Help a beginner.

First moments with R3E (DTM 2015 and some Touring Cars) and I like it. As a user of SCE, rF and AC, I ask:
1 - How to set amount of fuel?
2 - How to know and monitor the tire temps?
3 - It can set racing by numbers of laps?

For now these doubts, are soon back with more.

1. No fuel settings in the game yet, but it is on the way. Sector 3 has teased us with fuel setting screenshots recently.
2. Probably the best way to get Tire Temp info is through the "Crew Chief" app. Tire temps aside, you will want to use Crew Chief anyway because it is awesome.
https://forum.sector3studios.com/in...on-of-new-features-and-a-proper-spotter.2516/
I think DashMeterPro also gives Tire Temp info but you will have to purchase the app and have an Android device.
3. Not at this time. Not sure if they plan on adding that option later.

Hi, a few more questions, specifically on the DTM 2015 championship.

Both races are like in real life? A 40min and another 60min and the second with mandatory pit? I realized I have the option to enable the length and pit option, but how it would be applied at the races?

In the pit-stop, AI who controls the car in pit-laine?

In a practice race (30min), did not see any warning flag (yellow or blue), since this event was such situations for these flags.
DRS three activations per lap are allowed?
Also almost no tire wear, 30 minutes and finished with 95%.

Am I being too demanding or as they say here, "is what we have today."

Cheers.

Last edited:
Can't say about the DTM rules (I know sod-all about it), but as for the game-engine itself:
1. Yes, the AI takes control in the pit-lane.
2. No functional flags as of yet (possibly with the exception of black-flags, not sure) in any races.
3. Tire-wear is nerfed at present (as is fuel-consumption).

The thing to remember here is that R3E is still technically in open beta, so there's a lot of stuff to come "at a later date". So it's not a fully-fledged sim yet, but if you can live with the obvious holes, it's still great fun.

Tire wear has a multiplier that is adjusted according to the length of the session. So a full length session (60 mins) will have 1x Tire wear, while the shortest have 4x I believe (Don't have the exact distribution in my head). When you hit sub 95% the tires are pretty much worn out already. We're working on changing the scale so that instead of "running out" of tires at around 90% it instead happens at around 10%

I found this on sector 3 forums . Posted by https://forum.sector3studios.com/index.php?members/hannes-wallstedt.20/

Thank you guys for explanations.

I'm really enjoying the physics and ffb, which already was to be expected and I hope that the new implementations and adjustments, become better what seems to have great potential.

Tnx.
Wedsley, there's a WTCC race in the club on Thursday have a look at the details on the racing club thread, maybe you'd like to join us.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 493 39.3%