Helmets Mini-Pack 2013

Nice helms, especially the yellow Ferrari. However a mistake is all the brand logos should be same on two team drivers' helmets. So the both Hublot visor must be red and also two Renault visors must be white as well.

Nice helms, especially the yellow Ferrari. However a mistake is all the brand logos should be same on two team drivers' helmets. So the both Hublot visor must be red and also two Renault visors must be white as well.

The lotus helmets are the same helmet but in a different colour version, its not for two drivers, thats why a made a different version and other sponsor (venom). :roflmao:

The lotus helmets are the same helmet but in a different colour version, its not for two drivers, thats why a made a different version and other sponsor (venom). :roflmao:
No,no I know... I mean for instance I'm progressing my career in Ferrari. Alonso's helmet have a red visor however this is yellow. Sorry, I'm obssessed with this design stuf :D Oh and BTW, I doesnt matter what colour the helmet is, the logos must be same for two of the drivers. My driver(Career) and my team mate...

No,no I know... I mean for instance I'm progressing my career in Ferrari. Alonso's helmet have a red visor however this is yellow. Sorry, I'm obssessed with this design stuf :D Oh and BTW, I doesnt matter what colour the helmet is, the logos must be same for two of the drivers. My driver(Career) and my team mate...

Oh, OK

Helmets Mini-Pack 2013

Here its a helmets mini-pack, with lotus and ferrari helmets, include tnt energy drink version for ferrari.

Thanks to ML2166 to allow me use his 3D preview as base for my 3D previews template.

Including the .psd file of the helmets

Helmets previews:

ferrarihelmetred2013pre.jpg

ferrarihelmetred2013wit.jpg

ferrarihelmetyellow2013.jpg

lotushelmetblackgoldpre.jpg

lotushelmetwhitepreview.jpg

What is your favorite? :roflmao:

Here the direct link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?31xp112z2i8818s

Enjoy!

hi,
it works well when I'm driving as alonso that he wears the helmet?
'm new here sorry

sorry for my english

Using ryder pssg editor, you can extract the helmet texture from my helmet and import it into an official driver (character/models/hightxt_xxxxx & cars/team/livery_01 or 00).

okay thank you very much!!!

but its not working fine...

its only working in T-CAM mode, in cockpit mode looks the gloves and the suit not right?!

im new here sorry !!!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 353 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 248 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.9%
  • < 5 years