Helmets Helmet Textures 2-Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Magictank2000 submitted a new resource:

Helmet Textures 2-Pack - RaceNet and Esports helmets textures

Included are UPDATED Racenet and Esports helmet textures for F1 2021, they won't be released onto 2021 but I thought it was interesting that they have been formatted to 21's current texture formats, and maybe they could be of some use to you too.

F2 Helmet megapack coming soon, but if you need a specific driver's helmet textures or maybe even a helmet texture from '20 (I can only bring you F1 and F2 2020 helmet textures) feel free to contact me to either supply you with one or teach you how...

Read more about this resource...

Btw you cant share thing coming from F1 2020 into F1 2021... against rule of RD

And dont say to me sharing only the dds its legal

Both helmet have been extract from F1 2020 and arent on F1 2021. And both helmet are codemaster not from an other modder

Last edited:
Good
Can you get Senna's helmet simple or the same as in the original game clean of advertising?
Sincerely
Luís Mateus
Unfortunately unless you show proof you own the Deluxe edition I can't give you Senna's textures (or show you how to anyway) as that counts as Deluxe content (even though we can't use it in-game, Steven...)

Re read the comment, I'm talking about the MyTeam helmet textures. Kindly quit being a tool, thanks
Even, you extract the files from F1 2020 and make its as ressources for F1 2021. Do you know why there is no template here, even if the 3d model is there to help for painting and not beeing use in the game, its was illegal. Same as your ressource right here.

Its illegal sharing, its helmet painted by codemasters...

Not a newcomer with 15 messages will say what is or not legal here

Last edited:
Even, you extract the files from F1 2020 and make its as ressources for F1 2021. Do you know why there is no template here, even if the 3d model is there to help for painting and not beeing use in the game, its was illegal. Same as your ressource right here.

Its illegal sharing, its helmet painted by codemasters...

Not a newcomer with 15 messages will say what is or not legal here
I don't own F1 2020 LOL check the team livery folder there's everything from '20 + unreleased textures

I don't own F1 2020 LOL check the team livery folder there's everything from '20 + unreleased textures
Are they released, are they useable ? No datamining a game isnt way better. They are there yes, still the same

Item from season pass is there too, those item needed to pay the pass to get it, do you think you can extract them and let be avalaible to anyone ?

So just stick to '' F2 driver'' anything else belong not release or season pass, just dont touch them

And an other thing, what the point to ''extract'' thing from ERP to let people having it if they need to use ERP to install it. If they ''can'' install it, they can ''extract'' anything from their own game.

Even your '' helmet '' from F2 driver are technically illegal, yeah you put it in F1 2021 download section but any smart guy not having F1 2021 can use it into F1 2020, 2019... may be 2018 too with little tweaking and resume to be an illegal sharing.

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 1946917

Are they released, are they useable ? No datamining a game isnt way better. They are there yes, still the same

Item from season pass is there too, those item needed to pay the pass to get it, do you think you can extract them and let be avalaible to anyone ?

So just stick to '' F2 driver'' anything else belong not release or season pass, just dont touch them

And an other thing, what the point to ''extract'' thing from ERP to let people having it if they need to use ERP to install it. If they ''can'' install it, they can ''extract'' anything from their own game.

Even your '' helmet '' from F2 driver are technically illegal, yeah you put it in F1 2021 download section but any smart guy not having F1 2021 can use it into F1 2020, 2019... may be 2018 too with little tweaking and resume to be an illegal sharing.
Last bit is not illegal, literally nothing wrong with sharing F2 helmets.

F1 2019 and F1 2018 holder ? can use them, its modding section not share asset platform.
Yo Steven can you stop?
Like at this point you are just being annoying.
Quit being annoying and let people upload what they want and if it's against the rules it's up to the MODERATORS to delete it not you.
Just because you have been in this platform since 2013 or something like that doesn't give you the right to act like you know it all.
Not to mention alot of the info you give out is wrong most time.

Last edited:
Yo Steven can you stop?
Like at this point you are just being annoying.
Quit being annoying and let people upload what they want and if it's against the rules it's up to the MODERATORS to delete it not you.
Just because you have been in this platform since 2013 or something like that doesn't give you the right to act like you know it all.
Not to mention alot of the info you give out is wrong most time.
Then i want 3d template back then... but we cant its illegal as this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 326 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 217 10.3%
  • < 4 years