Helmet Replacement MOD

MGP14 Helmet Replacement MOD 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I think you should've made them all different template, not just change colors, and add some sponsors like monster or red bull on the side....But nice work anyway, there was just a few helmet mods last year, I hope there will be more for the 14 ;)

I think you should've made them all different template, not just change colors, and add some sponsors like monster or red bull on the side....But nice work anyway, there was just a few helmet mods last year, I hope there will be more for the 14 ;)

I would like to make some nice helmet skin, but I need a Career helmet model, to make it easily!

Or you study the texture to make the helmet. I made my helmet with no assits at all, no mid-testing, I just continued placing and designing my helmet until the final product which I finally see in 3D in the game.

Yes, but I would like make "perfect" skins, like the Daijiro Kato helmet at last year, to the MotoGP '13. So I need a model, if I would like to place sponsors, or logos correctly to the back or the top of the helmet...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 140 13.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 104 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 96 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 73 7.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 144 13.9%