Helmet Replacement Mod - motogp 14 - MOD - 6 New colorful helmet for career

View attachment 58509
Full online compatible
WHAT'S HERE:

• Added 6 new helmets for career mode replacing the first 6 default helmets
HOW TO INSTALL: Repack GFX.mix file with MixFileRemixer
or...

TUTORIAL step by step
Step 0: In your motogp14 folder, backup the GFX.MIX file!...
Read more about this resource...

vladimirjeger

250RPM
Nov 8, 2012
I think you should've made them all different template, not just change colors, and add some sponsors like monster or red bull on the side....But nice work anyway, there was just a few helmet mods last year, I hope there will be more for the 14 ;)

Adamstar71

25RPM
Jun 12, 2012
I think you should've made them all different template, not just change colors, and add some sponsors like monster or red bull on the side....But nice work anyway, there was just a few helmet mods last year, I hope there will be more for the 14 ;)
I would like to make some nice helmet skin, but I need a Career helmet model, to make it easily!

realitychecked

TheJlfan
Jul 16, 2013
I would like to make some nice helmet skin, but I need a Career helmet model, to make it easily!
Or you study the texture to make the helmet. I made my helmet with no assits at all, no mid-testing, I just continued placing and designing my helmet until the final product which I finally see in 3D in the game.

Adamstar71

25RPM
Jun 12, 2012
Or you study the texture to make the helmet. I made my helmet with no assits at all, no mid-testing, I just continued placing and designing my helmet until the final product which I finally see in 3D in the game.
Yes, but I would like make "perfect" skins, like the Daijiro Kato helmet at last year, to the MotoGP '13. So I need a model, if I would like to place sponsors, or logos correctly to the back or the top of the helmet...