Resource icon

Apparel Helmet Pack 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Read more about this resource...

Hello there!

Since I've been a member of these forums for a while now, and I've downloaded many files for which I am very grateful for, I feel it is time that I gave something back to the community.

I have created a few helmets which I would like to share with you. They're nothing special, but for some first attempts I'm pretty happy with them.

Helmet 1 - Replaces Gen 40:
caterham-space-jpg.39487

Helmet 2 - Replaces Gen 41:
lotustiger-jpg.39488

Helmet 3 - Replaces Gen 42:
watermelon-jpg.39489

There's only the three. Nothing special, just my gift to the community.

I will, and am making more. If you want teams changing on any of these three, just let me know. I'll be happy to sort it for you. I am also open to requests. However, I won't do replicas since they're very time consuming and plenty of other great modders here have already got most of them covered. If you're interested, just send me a PM. :thumbsup:

Thanks to ML2166 and ALKMNDZA for the templates!

Remember to always protect your melon!

Cheers,

- Anthony.

This would be the design that I need
I'll have a look, may take a few days. Rather on the busy side at the moment.

In future, can I have requests through PM please. Keeps the thread clean :thumbsup:

Thank you all for the positive comments. I'll keep updating this thread with new designs as and when I can :)

- Anthony.

Hello magicaltrevor! Not use the editor of Ryder PSSG. Download it and install from the website that you sent me and it fails to order work. Do you could do it by my? I'd appreciate it very much! Thank you.

Hello magicaltrevor! Not use the editor of Ryder PSSG. Download it and install from the website that you sent me and it fails to order work. Do you could do it by my? I'd appreciate it very much! Thank you.
Hey. It appears as though I've uploaded the DDS files. I can upload PSSG instead, but it won't be until tomorrow, if you don't mind waiting that long.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 124 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 96 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 90 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 64 6.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 129 13.6%