F1 2013 Helmet mods on ps3??

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
I'm Racing f1 2013 PSN in open lobby's, Ive seen a lot lately during the after race celebrations, the winner has an actual f1 drivers helmet on like Hamilton's for example. How are people able to do this on ps3?

Let us know what you do or don't like of the site and forums? Got questions about RD or found a bug? Report them here.
Quoted from the forums' description. I fail to see how your questions fit that, thus closed.

Moved over to the F1 2013 forums, please always post there if you have questions related to that game. Hint: consoles can't use mods, use a real gaming machine (i.e. PC) if you want to have freedom.

Tom

The mods are for PC only

If there is some elaborate way of getting a helmet mod into the PS3 game, then I have never heard of it.

I can't say it's impossible, because I don't own a console, I just know that they are not designed for modding, because Sony/Micro$oft like to control their content, which reduces compatibility problems i.e everyone's console is the same

It's possible to get some mods to work at PS3. I've seen and read about that in the past (F1 2012 and Just Cause 2) but it needs some additional work and the tools used for that aren't really legal regarding Sony's TOS.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 301 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 210 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 151 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 269 13.7%