F1 2012 Helmet models for Photoshop

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Firstly I must apologise for not getting this exactly how I wanted it to be.

But in theory, you shouldn''t be able to get hold of the helmet model in this years game at all....although I have tried.

In the download we have both helmets with and without rear fin.

Both include wireframes aswell.

I have left my little logo on the template....so if you use the model at all I would be appreciated if you leave it there (many thanks).

I only wish I could have done it a little better, but I will keep trying, and if I can improve the model at all.....I will update the download file.

So this is the best I can offer for now.....

.......my head hurts!!

:sneaky:

ENJOY!!!

helmets.jpg

DOWNLOAD HERE

I have a question ml
I have bin busy with a helmet in 2d dds template
Can i open this 2d file template on de 3d template you have bin giving us
Then i can finish it painting on the 3d template and i can see how the 2d template fits on the 3d

I have a question ml
I have bin busy with a helmet in 2d dds template
Can i open this 2d file template on de 3d template you have bin giving us
Then i can finish it painting on the 3d template and i can see how the 2d template fits on the 3d
Once you open the 3D model, open up the 2D texture in the layers tab, from there you can apply whatever you want.

Firstly I must apologise for not getting this exactly how I wanted it to be.
But in theory, you shouldn''t be able to get hold of the helmet model in this years game at all....although I have tried.
In the download we have both helmets with and without rear fin.
Both include wireframes aswell.
I have left my little logo on the template....so if you use the model at all I would be appreciated if you leave it there (many thanks).
I only wish I could have done it a little better, but I will keep trying, and if I can improve the model at all.....I will update the download file.
So this is the best I can offer for now.....
.......my head hurts!!

:sneaky:

ENJOY!!!

helmets.jpg

DOWNLOAD HERE

- Download Here, is not working :/ can you please upload the same again ?

[EDIT] I was searching for hours on google and this one was first that was good, so i didn't even saw that these are for F12012, so i understand why files are gone.

I need to extract 3D model from rFactor helmet
How to download 3DSimeD and how to find 3D helmet in rFactor? Not proper to write here but couldn't find elsewhere, sorry

Last edited:
unfortunately i confirm that the link to download the 3d model doesen't work :( ml 2166 can you upload it again please? i've been looking for it for months but i can't find in other sites :( thanks in advance and congratulations for your jobs :) they're very great ;)

Hi guys,

I`m trying to design my helmet skin using a Photoshop with DDS Nvidia plugin.
I`ve exported to DDS using DXT1 no alpha (as recommended by Reiza) but when I see my driver helmet on the game, the helmet means excessive brightness... anyone can help me?

PS: the helmet skin is 80% black color.

Thanks

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back