Helmet Finishes

Helmets Helmet Finishes 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
This is awesome,thx for your work.
Now i have my own custom Scottish Helmet with a mix of chrome,metallic and normal finishs...:thumbsup:
Unbenannt.jpg

i'm having the same issues. Trying to use Supla's helmet in 2016, i imported the supla's tga files into the erp archive and saved properly the new mipmaps and the whole archive, but i just got the helmet disappear. Could you help us please?

i'm having the same issues. Trying to use Supla's helmet in 2016, i imported the supla's tga files into the erp archive and saved properly the new mipmaps and the whole archive, but i just got the helmet disappear. Could you help us please?
Use EEAv5.1 or EEAv4.4 not 5.0

Use EEAv5.1 or EEAv4.4 not 5.0

i also tried with the erp archiver 4.4, and just tried with new released 5.1, but same results!
here's what i did:
1. opened supla's pack with .pssg editor to extract the .tga file ( gen_30, for ferrari career ).
2. then i opened the incardriver archive, i imported the supla's texture into my used helmet ( it was gen_01, so i replaced the gen_01_helmet_d.tga ).
3. after that the ego archiver let me save the mipmaps, i replaced the gen_01_helmet_d
4. finally, seeing my new texture succesfully loaded into the archive, i saved the incardiver and launch the game.

what am i doing wrong?

EDIT. work in progress. i think i've found what the problem is: when saving the mipmaps file from the supla's texture, the mipmap file size is zero. seems that the tga skin has not mipmaps information in it....any tips about how to fix this?

Last edited:
i also tried with the erp archiver 4.4, and just tried with new released 5.1, but same results!
here's what i did:
1. opened supla's pack with .pssg editor to extract the .tga file ( gen_30, for ferrari career ).
2. then i opened the incardriver archive, i imported the supla's texture into my used helmet ( it was gen_01, so i replaced the gen_01_helmet_d.tga ).
3. after that the ego archiver let me save the mipmaps, i replaced the gen_01_helmet_d
4. finally, seeing my new texture succesfully loaded into the archive, i saved the incardiver and launch the game.

what am i doing wrong?

EDIT. work in progress. i think i've found what the problem is: when saving the mipmaps file from the supla's texture, the mipmap file size is zero. seems that the tga skin has not mipmaps information in it....any tips about how to fix this?
When using Suplas helmets you should not have any problems! Both 2014 and 2016 helmet share the same texture maps but the hans device textures don't match.

What I did just to be sure is that I converted the 2014 texture helmets into the 2016 textures by borrowing a template from the 2016 game and just coping and pasting the helmet and visor on from a 2014 helmet into the template.

When using Suplas helmets you should not have any problems! Both 2014 and 2016 helmet share the same texture maps but the hans device textures don't match.

What I did just to be sure is that I converted the 2014 texture helmets into the 2016 textures by borrowing a template from the 2016 game and just coping and pasting the helmet and visor on from a 2014 helmet into the template.

Could you try to save directly from supla's pack? just for check if this works for you. Anyway, could you send me the template 2016 link and explain exactly how to do this? even in PM is ok. Thank you for your work.
or maybe can you convert the .dds? this will make supla's helmets work for anyone, would be awesome!

Last edited:
hello im having the same problem im triying to use the gen 42 from suplas and cant get it to work missing texture in game invicible helmet :( hope you can help me thx and cheers mate

This mod also works in 2018!!! Once I open dds file in photoshop and modify it, I don't want the helmet to be completely chrome. How do I save the changes in photoshop. It is coming out to be a different kind of dds file and I can't use it in the game. It crashes. Please help.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 78 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 56 9.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 63 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 37 6.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 91 14.7%