F1 2021 Helmet ERP localisation

F1 2021 The Game (Codemasters)
Hello everyone,

Every year I buy F1 game and on career mode I put helmet from this site by ERP mod. Last year we had to replace Fom01 in the folders but this year, the Fom01 helmet isn't available into game...

So wich one must we replace ? I searched on ERP but I don't found helmets of the game.

Thank you for your help and good game !

hey mate so i'm not sure it is obligatory but i would recommand to install it on deluxe/jackson/akkerman/butler helmet if you got them but if you don't got them I don't know on which one you could put them sorry and to find the helmet of the game here is the path D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\F12021\2021_asset_groups\character_package\team_livery\*the helmet you want*\.erp :)

Well no, I haven't deluxe ones.. I'm still continue to search available helmets of the game in the folder but I don't succeed for the moment.

I haven't understood the last part of your message can you explain me better ? :)
I misunderstood i was thinking you weren’t able to find the character package folder where all the helmets are located so i was just giving the path to find them :) but yeah for the helmet that are available for everyone i really don’t know which erp correspond which i’m i sorry can’t help you much :(

Hello everyone,

Every year I buy F1 game and on career mode I put helmet from this site by ERP mod. Last year we had to replace Fom01 in the folders but this year, the Fom01 helmet isn't available into game...

So wich one must we replace ? I searched on ERP but I don't found helmets of the game.

Thank you for your help and good game !
There is no usable helmet for vanilla version, add 6$ for DLC of Breaking Point, problem solve

Oh yeah ? Because when you customize your driver, you must choose an helmet. And at this point you have some helmets available and free and that helmets are necessarily in F1 2021 folders no ? Then when I choose one I could necessarily modify him by ERP don't you think ?

Oh yeah ? Because when you customize your driver, you must choose an helmet. And at this point you have some helmets available and free and that helmets are necessarily in F1 2021 folders no ? Then when I choose one I could necessarily modify him by ERP don't you think ?
Those helmet with color changes.... we cant put any custom helmet, only those color are fix, so unlucking one from battlepass if one is there or via DLC of Breaking Point

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 278 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 404 40.0%