F1 2016 Helmet change?

F1 2016 The Game (Codemasters)
I was trying to figure this out as well... Apparently there's no way to change to a different helmet design once you have started your career. Hopefully this get's patched soon. Would like to be able to change or re-design my helmet when for example changing teams.

Doesn't seem possible unfortunately. Real shame because my helmet is okay, but I wasn't really happy with it, but I figured I could change it later like in every other F1 game and wanted to get into career mode already because I had spent so long trying to get a helmet I really liked.

Doesn't seem possible unfortunately. Real shame because my helmet is okay, but I wasn't really happy with it, but I figured I could change it later like in every other F1 game and wanted to get into career mode already because I had spent so long trying to get a helmet I really liked.

yeah honestly I believe I restarted my career for about 30+ times just to find a helmet colour which I liked :-/

This is ridiculous, every year they come up with an absurd decision, an option missing. This year they made the game great again with a revamped career mode, but jesus we had the helmet change in the past editions of the game.
Unbelievable!

Hello i have a problem, i put the skin of jaguar on the red bull chassis, all in correct place, buy when i enter in the game seens this... can anybody help me please?

Attachments

• Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    782.2 KB · Views: 429
Hello i have a problem, i put the skin of jaguar on the red bull chassis, all in correct place, buy when i enter in the game seens this... can anybody help me please?
That looks more like a force India skin than a jaguar
Anyway I would suggest posting this on the modding questions thread so more people can see your problem

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back