F1 2017 Helmet Career ''bug''

F1 2017 The Game (Codemasters)
So, everytime I try to use a helmet mod I always see it blurry for some reason, I play with all max graphic options but still blurry, any idea why? I don't resize them either btw maybe that's why? idk tbh

sorry for bad english.

2018-13-6-1522530922-bug.png

I've had this happen. It usually occurs for a few seconds as the file(game) renders. Mostly it depends on the strength of your system but your helmet should be 4k resolution.

Idk for me it stays like this for the whole race. I don't know if system has enought strength tho, i've got a i5 7400 3.0ghz + geforce gtx 1050 , and I play with very high graphics and no lag :/

Idk for me it stays like this for the whole race. I don't know if system has enought strength tho, i've got a i5 7400 3.0ghz + geforce gtx 1050 , and I play with very high graphics and no lag :/
ahh ok, its definitely your template and the size it is saved at. you should be saving at 4096x4096. the fgame will scale it down automatically.

yes, that's it. if you download from here as I did, I think the resolutions is 1096. You have to change the file size or canvas size in photoshop and save it and make sure you save at the higher resolution. I posted the same problem you have a couple of months ago and someone told me to increase the canvas size.

yes, that's it. if you download from here as I did, I think the resolutions is 1096. You have to change the file size or canvas size in photoshop and save it and make sure you save at the higher resolution. I posted the same problem you have a couple of months ago and someone told me to increase the canvas size.

Okay thanks, I will try it and let you know if it worked for me :)

It worked, thank you for the help bro :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back