PC2 Helmet Cam in VR

OZ67

OZ67
Premium
Has anyone else tried helmet Cam in VR ? (I'm using Oculus). Stunning emersion effect as the Oculus Rift feels like you have the helmet on, Can't be explained , can only be experienced. Let me know your opinion if and when you try it? :)

HI Sean,

How do you do that? Im having issues with VR ATM. I also use Oculus and every time i get in the car I have to adjust the seat settings manually. My recenter HMD button works but it puts me on the bonnet basically.

Very frustrating!

Schumi it does sound like you may need to recalibrate your position plus check your sensors via the Oculus software setup program. Once you do that you should be able to start the game and press whatever button you have assigned to Centre VR in the game and be correctly seated.

@Schumi7XWC
I would suggest you go into Oculus Home, and under Devices, click “forget this device” for the sensor, after that, switch to a different USB port.
Recalibrate your VR position, and go back to the game. Select a car and go on track. Select the cockpit view, and exit the game so it would save this camera view as default (almost sure it has is it implemented like this).

Then you should be good to go.
Center VR view button in game should do it for you.

I always put my oculus and centering view before entering the game. Then i like to use both cockpit and helmet cam in vr. I must note that helmet cam fov must be under 90 for helmet to be visible.

P. S. Anyone knows a section where I can post my PC2 videos? Thx.

Now I don't enjoy Asseto as much anymore as it doesn't have Helmet Cam in VR. Sadly ,Going from Pcars 2 VR Helmet Cam to Asseto is an Immersion Kill :(

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back