K

Kévin Trotin

• Kévin Trotin

Hello all
My name's Kévin Trotin , and i'm the son of Jeremy Trotin
I'm in the Team GG.
I'm 13 and I usually play SimRacing
I meet you for fairplay and for news championnship with the team GG

See you on an open race , and after , in a championnship ;)

Hi Kevin (Just wondering should your name not be the other way around? :D)

You english is super for a 13 year old, when I was 13 all I could say in French was "Shut up teacher your annoying me :D"

Welcome :welcome:

Let's see, when I was 13 I... hmm... well, I guess I knew a very small amount of Japanese, but I had only had a couple months of courses and my teacher wasn't very good...
I'll never understand how people all around the world can learn their native language and English in primary/secondary school, you should all be very proud of yourselves :desire:

• vmagics

It's the same in the UK too. Learning foreign languages involves little more than a few general phrases (I am..., where is..., My name is... etc.) which are mostly useless when not used in the context of a complete sentence. It's not really much of an issue for me because I never (well... very rarely) travel overseas but it's a bit embarassing having this 'ignorant' reputation.

• Kévin Trotin

Thank you for your comments on my English ^^"
Yes my name is around , i made a mistake when I registed and I can't edit my name =S
I've forgot , i'm french =)

Don't worry about that Kevin. If you apply for Racing Club membership it'll be fixed, or alternatively you could PM an admin (I think...). :)

:welcome: to RD by the way... seems that Simracing runs in the family. :D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 96 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 71 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 76 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 49 6.4%
  • < 5 years