Hello to all.

Hi guys/girls.

i am new here and i am wondering should i buy the GTR Evolution. i know the game is good because i own gtr2 and gt legends and i have also played a few hours of GTR Evolution(offline).

What i would like to know is how many people still regulary play this game online and can u let me race with you despite the fact that i have a half broken wheel and i need some practice and help with setups :p.

cheers

Edit:

i would also like to know where is the cheapest place i could buy it.

Yes, plenty of people still play Evo online. If you check the Racing Clubs you'll see various weekly events for the Race series. However, to play on the RD servers you'll need to sign up and agree to follow all of the rules. That shouldn't be an issue if you're into fair racing though. If not, then there are usually a number of public races going on too.

You didn't say where you are, so I can't really suggest where you could buy the DVD version. The Steam version is fairly cheap though.

Thx for reply.

Im From Finland & i was thinking of some online cd key shops. i looked thru some of them and they dont have the game on the list :p

looks like im stuck with the Steam version then.

And yes i like to race clean and fair.

I raced a bit yesterday and today and i must admit it is very frustrating to get past 1st corner.
i know i am far from being a best driver out there but when i manage to pull out an 8th starting pos in quali and then always somebody just smashes into my arse on 1st corner and i end up in last place :(

Yep, heard all about that which is why I'm not interested in even trying public servers. RD has rules to ensure clean racing, so you might want to apply for a license. Haven't raced here yet, but I'm hoping to do so this week.

Yep i applied and apparently i got declined at this time for the reasons that are not quite clear to me atm. anyway i am hoping to get a more detailed response about it soon so i am still optimistic :p

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 371 16.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.1%