F1 2010 Hello fellow F1 2010 fans!

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi guys, just wanted to introduce myself.

My name is Paul. I've had the game since release day and at first I was playing it loads. I've been recovering from a nasty motorcycle accident for the past 8'ish months and F1 really caught my attention. I was playing that much, I managed to rank in the top 20 at one point:

61244_1624702134408_1142141889_31800998_4885150_n.jpg

I know it didn't take skill to achieve that, but I was amazed with the amount of hours I'd put in :tongue: After this point, I decided to take a break from the game. This was down to all of all the people online who liked to cause pile ups on the 1st corner and continue to race dirty. Due to that, I've only been playing F1 recently when friends have been online.

Anyway, I'm here to find others who have the same mentality as I do when racing... race clean, race hard, race fair!

So if you fancy some non-assisted, full sim races, give me a shout. I'm not the quickest driver on the grid but I'm consistant.

Paul

Hi mate,

I only play non assist racing and mainly play with an xbox friend every other evening in a banned assist room, we both are pretty clean and are always on the lookout for others that like to use no assists. We do full sim 20% races normaly.

If you want add me as a friends and whenever your online when i am playing with my mate i will send you an invite.

Cheers
Chris

GT torg22

I've applied for mi license Chris, how long does it take before I'm accepted? And yes, soon I have mi licence I'll be there. Is there separate format races/leagues like assists on/off? And thanks for the welcome Andrew.

Probably a day or so i would say. Mine only took a day.

Its a mixture of stuff really. We had an organised event today with no assist racing but a lot of the race nights are assist allowed. Theres a championship that will be set up soon, could be a bit of fun. It will all make sense once you can gain access and take a browse :)

Hi, you can sign up for a license but obviously you will have to play with the PS3 guys whoever they might be :) Theres not all that many races organised in the club section for ps3/xbox but races do crop up every now and again.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 400 40.0%