Resource icon

Other HeliMobilista (evoHUD) 0.91

Login or Register an account to download this content
This is fixed in the update that Martin is just testing. The problem is that there is no way to get the dimensions of the cars from the game so they have to be added by hand. New version will have sizes for the majority of the cars along with auto detection of which car you are driving. This can still be customised / overridden if needs be.

Last edited:
Also, the scoring info (this is where we're getting the cars position) is only updated at 5Hz so in between those updates we're trying to predict the cars position as good as we can.
This will never be pixel perfect but it should give you a good idea of what's going on around you.

How can I delete this without fresh install or would it be better to just re-install the game.
I ask as it doesn't work without the other and I don't want the other.. I don't use HUD but I'm sick of the spotter that's all.. cheers

How can I delete this without fresh install or would it be better to just re-install the game.
I ask as it doesn't work without the other and I don't want the other.. I don't use HUD but I'm sick of the spotter that's all.. cheers
What other and what spotter?
If you want to uninstall it check the zip file content and delete all the files you find in the zip file

Good day all...I had this app working just fine, but then last night I installed ReShade (I use it for AA and DOF effects and seems to have a lower hit on CPU than using nvidia's AA options). ReShade works fine but installing it killed Helicorsa. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Helicorsa and that killed AMS (won't load anything beyond the "Automobilista Motorsports Simulator" banner you see before the Reiza video intro).

It seems like the d3d9.dll file is the issue; I reinstalled ReShade and now AMS works again, but again Helicorsa doesn't work. I tried the evoHUD instruction of re-naming of the original d39d.dll file ("d3d9_2.dll" for example) to something else and having the evoHUD.ini point to that renamed file and then install Helicorsa...but that didn't work either (AMS would crash again).

Maybe the version I'm using of ReShade is too new (it's 4.2.1, the latest version) or the d3d9,dll in Helicorsa is too old? Not sure...maybe I should try installing evoHUD+ since that seems to have been updated more recently and Helicorsa is included there...any advice you could give I would appreciate.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 214 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 211 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 272 13.4%