F1 2010 heavy problems in spain

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
When i drive in practice session with soft tires, fuel for 5 laps the maximum i reach is a 1.25.6. Ive got some minor mistakes, so i think i could reach 1.24.1. But reading the regarding setup-thread i have to see that some people are reaching 1.19 laptimes. i do not know where i should find these 5 seconds.

set up threads usually mention time trial laptimes. Timetrial is much faster than career mode (all conditions optimal, no tir/fuel sim,....)
2nd, catalunya has uber fast ai, it's really hard to be competitive there in career.

When i drive in practice session .....
... some people are reaching 1.19 laptimes. i do not know where i should find these 5 seconds.

Your time is in practise, the 1:19 is in time trial mode.

This has been covered a gazillion times

See these
http://www.racedepartment.com/f1-2010-game/43132-tt-vs-race.html
http://www.racedepartment.com/f1-2010-game/39788-changing-time-trial-winning-setup-race-setup.html

ETC.

Try searching before asking questions, there's 100s of threads on here, chances are your question can be answered with a simple search http://www.racedepartment.com/search.php

Even better is to use the search box on the right top of the forum (custom rd google search gives way better results than search.php)

I just did a 1:25.840 at Catalunya using a Toro Rosso in Q1 during a career race weekend session. I am in shock that I managed to squeak out 17th place in Q1 against "Legends" AI opponents (oh and I have the RDD True AI mod + Slow Corner Fix mod installed). Then to make things funnier, it rained during Q2 and I easily made it into the top 10 to qualify for Q3 since the AI is not very good in the wet. I didn't bother trying to do too many laps in Q3 as it was dry again. I just did an out-lap, a consistent 1:26:500 lap followed by my in-lap to preserve my tires for the race. There was no way in hell I was going anywhere in Q3 since the top 10 AI cars are a couple of seconds faster than me on a dry track. But as I said I am shocked, I went into this Catalunya race weekend thinking I would qualify last on the grid. I better not waste my reasonably decent 10th grid position in my race tomorrow and it will be a dry race so the AI will be good. :D

I just did a 1:25.840 at Catalunya using a Toro Rosso in Q1 during a career race weekend session. I am in shock that I managed to squeak out 17th place in Q1 against "Legends" AI opponents (oh and I have the RDD True AI mod + Slow Corner Fix mod installed). Then to make things funnier, it rained during Q2 and I easily made it into the top 10 to qualify for Q3 since the AI is not very good in the wet. I didn't bother trying to do too many laps in Q3 as it was dry again. I just did an out-lap, a consistent 1:26:500 lap followed by my in-lap to preserve my tires for the race. There was no way in hell I was going anywhere in Q3 since the top 10 AI cars are a couple of seconds faster than me on a dry track. But as I said I am shocked, I went into this Catalunya race weekend thinking I would qualify last on the grid. I better not waste my reasonably decent 10th grid position in my race tomorrow and it will be a dry race so the AI will be good. :D

Actually ai are NOT as good in race as they in qual, I have outraced ai on shanghai and kaula lumpur in VR.

But qual against legends in spain are mental, my team mate is doing a low 1 25 and im 4 behind him lol.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 108 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 202 14.9%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 384 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 521 38.3%