Heart Lake Complex

Tracks Heart Lake Complex 0.9.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
doublezero submitted a new resource:

Heart Lake Complex - Fictional FIA Grade 1 track made in 3ds Max.

View attachment 492175
Length: 5.276km/3.27mi
Width: 12-15m/39-49ft
Elevation change: 8m/26ft

Features:
  • 3 Layouts (GP, National, Club)
  • 32 grid/pit spots
  • Separate road mesh
  • Dynamic racing groove
  • Working AI + hints
  • Working start lights
  • Custom track map
  • TV cameras - 4 sets for GP layout (including moving cameras), 1 set for National and Club layouts.
  • Three DRS zones
  • Less trackside objects in private sessions
  • KSLAYERS...

Read more about this resource...

hey man, two things to say, firstly, i really think would be cool if this ficticional track was in Scotland, i can do a description for you, and secondly, i'm doing a F1 2021 skin for the track, no problems?

How do you change it that it flashes all the time, even on trackday, quali and practise?
I don't think it's possible to make it work in every session.

hey man, two things to say, firstly, i really think would be cool if this ficticional track was in Scotland, i can do a description for you, and secondly, i'm doing a F1 2021 skin for the track, no problems?
Track can be located anywhere, it doesn't really matter.

Does anyone else get an echoing effect when they race on the circuit now? I just tested it out with the RSS LMP cars and when we are all lined up on the grid the cars revving echos and also Crew chief echos and is distorted? Perhaps CSP related. I dont get this on any other AC tracks

Hey doublezero i love your work and iv posted a couple of vids on youtube, just driving around nothing special and i only have 28 subs just wanted to know if you ok with that?
i leave links to download your track and credit you in the description also i ask here because i didn't wanna leave this on your reviews page. check out when you have time

doublezero updated Heart Lake Complex with a new update entry:

0.9.3 update

Changelog:
Tweaked some textures and shaders. Lowered overall brightness on all of the materials.
New advertising boards (F1 2023) and other optional skins (WEC 2023, F1 2020, Trackday)
Tweaked UVs on curbs, added 3d ripple effect to exit curbs and removed corner exit sausage curbs.
Painted some tarmac runoffs.
Added safety car lines and bollards to pit entry, turn 10 blind apex and national layout turn 3.
Moved start/finish timing line to correct position.
Improved AI, New AI sidelines and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Weird question: what location did you use for the real weather setting? Using some weather apps and the current conditions my best guess was Clemont-Ferrand, France but I'm curious as to what you used

Weird question: what location did you use for the real weather setting? Using some weather apps and the current conditions my best guess was Clemont-Ferrand, France but I'm curious as to what you used
Some random place in France. You can copy the geotags from ui file to google maps to find the exact location.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back