Headsets

The Razer Piranha's are great, the sound is full, the mic is clear, and to top it off they glow :p

For gaming get the eDimensional Audio FX Pro 5.1, I prefer them over my friends Senns PC 166 usb! :thumb: ( The senn PC 350 are better but are much more expensive, £80+)

Get allot for ya price, really amazing for gaming, the 5.1 / 7.1 virtual is very good and the subwoofer kicks ass, the mic is super clean and clear.

Pm me if ya want 10% discount also.

http://edimensional.com/index.php?ref=569&affiliate_banner_id=30

(Pro headsets)

Anyone tried those 3D glasses if it works?

[Central Topic] Headsets

Hi,

I am thinking about getting a gaming headset with mic and was wondering if you had any suggestions. I would prefer USB.

I would say my max budget it about £40 to £50

I am using the Creative Fatal1ty gaming headset. About €40 great microphone and sound quality, and a detatchable microphone too. It uses jack connection, but I find that a better option over USB.

Check out eD's range:

http://www.edimensional.com/index.php?cPath=22&osCsid=502c90c4b699e7f2ca199ec2a4ac34a7

I have a pair of Audio FX Pro 5.1 and for the money you can't beat them for a USB headset, they do sound great. Got a subwoofer in there and you can tweak it to your likeing, they are very powerfull but not to much that they hurt your ears, you can tweak them to how you like and the mic is crystal clear. They are comfy to and I prefer them over my Sennheiser PC 166's by quite allot.

For sims you can hear the engine nice and loud, but shooters is where the 5.1 ( 7.1 virtual ) really kicks in, you can hear guys walking from miles away, overall you can hear allot more sooner over a standard stereo headset and more so then the PC166's and there miles ahead of creatives set posted above ( my friend had those but he tried my Audio FX Pro's and he liked them allot more that he brought a pair )

Surprising they are good for music to with some EQ tweaking with the software that comes with them, lots of bass if you need it!

They look good I like the 5.1 sound, maybe worth going to £57 for them.
Seems Amazon UK has them for £50

I use the Steelseries 5Hv2 and I find them very comfortable to wear and sound very good.(subjective) They use a 3.5mm jack and have a good 2-3m of lead, which includes an in-line volume control. The headset has a mic that slides into the Left ear cup when not in use. The earcups are also detachable for packing away. Had them since January and are very pleased with them.

[ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/SteelSeries-5H-v2-Headset-PC/dp/B000V7ARAK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1241972993&sr=8-1[/ame]

I have both a wireless usb headset from Logitech and a wired non-usb set from logitech.

The wireless is very handy without the wire constantly under my chair. But the sound quality from the non-usb is about 10x better. (i use the non-usb connected to Creative X-Fi)

Best place headset wise to ask.

I have a logitech headset with Mic. Is it possible to have the output/input of teamspeak only directed to the headset and the sound of game from the desktop speakers?

Damian thanks for your quick reply m8

I have the standard onboard 5.1 sound on me MB. Desktop speakers connected to the green port, Mic from Logitech to Mic input, but the logitech headset speaker cable is where i dont know where to input. Tried all.

Asus still dont support windows7.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 293 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing