Headphone Stereo Haptic Bass

I got a pair of SkullCandy Crusher since 2 years now and couldnt live without them for racing anymore. That extra layer of Haptic bass (with a slider to adjust on the fly is really handy) that you feel is very immersive + paired with my Rift S :geek:. Anyone using similar product? (it seems unique) Quality and battery life are very good, can be set with a wire or wireless. (I choose wire for best result)

Cheers!

Skullcandy Crusher Wireless Over-the-Ear Headphones - Black  staples.ca — Mozilla Firefox.jpg

Last edited:
Time ago I read about Razer Neri Ultimate but havent´bought them so far.
I´m truly a haptic feedback fan, so could you elaborate a bit more about the feeling? do they work base on pure sound? do the game need a special config?
Think of it like boost bass, put the slider way up and your brain start shaking:confused:. When listening to music it does not feels good with the slide past half volume and maybe even quarter. But with motorsport racing and car engine & noise effects, it works great! I realized that I will adjust the slider to sync with my bass shaker setup for what I perceive, it does add alot to the overall feeling. (some sort of little motor inside these headphone pretty sure)

Cheers!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Think of it like boost bass, put the slider way up and your brain start shaking:confused:. When listening to music it does not feels good with the slide past half volume and maybe even quarter. But with motorsport racing and car engine & noise effects, it works great! I realized that I will adjust the slider to sync with my bass shaker setup for what I perceive, it does add alot to the overall feeling. (some sort of little motor inside these headphone pretty sure)

Cheers!
Just ordered them, the Evo version.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I tried them this weekend with acc, and works very well.
More testing this week.
I have to say they really shine with shooters, I tried payday2 and shooting shotguns ort big machine guns is amazing. Quite.
Also walking by working drills opening big bank safes is an experience very very different with the vibration.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back