Paul Jeffrey

Premium
SRO E-Sport GT Series Spa.jpg

News on the site might slow down a little this weekend, as tomorrow I'll be braving the sweltering conditions as we head off to Spa for round 3 of the SRO E-Sport GT Series...

Yes, near 40 degree temperatures are no deterrent for a plane, train and car ride across the Netherlands and into Belgium this weekend for the next round of the 2019 SRO E-Sport GT Series. If the excessive temperatures don't finish me off, then 24 hours of Blancpain GT Series racing and some strategic Stella Artois consumption will probably do the job...

For all those sim racers taking the pilgrimage to the finest GT3 race in the world, I look forward to saying hello to you over the weekend. For those of you who aren't heading to the Stavelot region this weekend, then don't forget you can stay tuned on our Instagram feed, watch the racing live on the official Twitch channel, and of course catch up on bits and pieces from the weekend here at RaceDepartment.com.

Sim Racing, endurance racing, GT3 and all things petrol (real or virtual) are AWESOME!

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 162 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 305 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 436 39.5%