Head pitch?

Hello.

I'm having a problem with head pitch, the driver is looking at the sky. The more I change the settings of fov and triple screen, the more it pitches to the sky. I cannot get it back even with default settings.
Is there seriously no setting for the pitch?

Game is unplayable as it is. Triple screen setupping is very hard too.
am2.jpg

Last edited:
I've read that the best way to set up triples is to do it in project cars 2 then copy the file in documents from pc2 to AMS2.

If you don't wanna do that I would just delete the config file already there and the game will make you a fresh one to tinker with.

In the settings you can map buttons/keystrokes to change the camera pitch up and down.

I personally found the triple screen settings pretty straightforward, maybe I just got lucky!
I found it is only for "look". So it doesnt adjust it, once you let go of the button it's back to leveled.

As for triple screen adjust, my right side screen does not adjust correctly. Cant line it up no matter what I do, it somehow is smaller as screen as the middle one, even Ive setup all the same size.

I found it is only for "look". So it doesnt adjust it, once you let go of the button it's back to leveled.

As for triple screen adjust, my right side screen does not adjust correctly. Cant line it up no matter what I do, it somehow is smaller as screen as the middle one, even Ive setup all the same size.
Further down the list there's seat angle up and seat angle down, they're the ones you want.

There's an xml config file created with the triple screen settings, might be worth opening that up and checking the numbers are right.

Further down the list there's seat angle up and seat angle down, they're the ones you want.

There's an xml config file created with the triple screen settings, might be worth opening that up and checking the numbers are right.

I had tried the seat angle, but set the keys on numpad 2 and 8. I changed the key binds and now it works! I did not know numpad was default for look up and down even though binds are not set to it.

Last edited:
I had tried the seat angle, but set the keys on numpad 2 and 8. I changed the key binds and now it works! I did not know numpad was default for look up and down even though binds are not set to it.
Ah, I didn't know that either. Glad you got it sorted. Good luck aligning the triples, I think someone either here or on the reiza forums created a spreadsheet that might help with the settings.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%