HE Sprint or Fanatec V3s?

I have the Fanatec V3 with the BPK, and love them. I have no regrets, and do not plan on upgrading. However, I am going to recommend the HE Sprints. It has nothing to do with the product, but the support behind it. I have emailed Fanatec on several occasions and never a response (We are talking months at this point). I actually worry that if I ever have issues I will not be able to get the support I need to get the issue taken care of. This is one of the reasons I looked elsewhere when I purchased my direct drive wheel (Purchased the AccuForce V2 to replace my T300 which is now my backup set).

Good luck in your decision.

Yeah, i want the Sprints, but it is the customer service difference that is allowing me to rationalize spending the extra $$$ :)

Going with the Sprints for sure, and will go thru this thread, and then write HE's customer service for advice on how to properly mount them to a P1-X, given that i also want my feet to be a bit higher up on them, and what exactly do i need to order from them. Expecting them to be pretty helpful