Resource icon

Skins HD Mclaren 2016 v4.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I'm just taking a guess here but looking at the files NTT Communications logo took the spot where Chandon logo used to go and I'm guessing Codemasters updated the model location of where it's placed now (Rear side wings). Using the one with Chandon logo ERP means we are using the older model and so it doesn't break/move anything.

Just do what I did. Download version 1 and 2 from NobbyMilo and mix the two (make sure you use the v1.0 files as your base) and you can have the best of both worlds :)

20160926133951_1.jpg

You lose the extra couple of logos on the rear wing end plates and the Michael Kors logo but I'd rather have the Chandon logo on the side.

Thanks,
Iain.

That's probably the best solution. I'm thinking off just doing this and making the sensodyne on rear wing the same size as newer version. Could put Michael Kors instead of driver names but they would be so small.

That's probably the best solution. I'm thinking off just doing this and making the sensodyne on rear wing the same size as newer version. Could put Michael Kors instead of driver names but they would be so small.

Why can't they just do it like they did in F1 2010 to 2012 where you had the whole car in one image. Those were the days of no mirrored textures and you could see where each logo was going. Shame :(

Thanks,
Iain.

Please can someone help me with how to properly install this mod (or any other skin mod) ? There is so many folders in this, so even though i've managed to find the skins folders in game installation folders i don't know which of the mod folders should i copy or not. There is many folders with track names. do i copy the track folders somewhere? do i copy only what is inside those folders somewhere? or do i somehow choose only one of those track folders and put it somewhere? I've searched and searched and i havent found any tutorial or anything. Thanks

Please can someone help me with how to properly install this mod (or any other skin mod) ? There is so many folders in this, so even though i've managed to find the skins folders in game installation folders i don't know which of the mod folders should i copy or not. There is many folders with track names. do i copy the track folders somewhere? do i copy only what is inside those folders somewhere? or do i somehow choose only one of those track folders and put it somewhere? I've searched and searched and i havent found any tutorial or anything. Thanks
Just pick which one you want to use i.e. Mclaren - australia, then open up that folder and the folders correspond to the game folders.

Just pick which one you want to use i.e. Mclaren - australia, then open up that folder and the folders correspond to the game folders.
ok thank you. And since there is so many of them, is there a way to preview them to know which one to pick? And since its only textures, it should work with existing career mode without problem right?
And one more thing - are your mods compatible with the 2017 Season (realistic 2017 grid) mod?

i dont know why, but even though i downloaded the latest version 4 with chandon, i don't have the chandon logo anywhere on the car. I tried to open the ERPs in erp archiver to see if the chandon logo is there somewhere but it is not there. Not in the decals and not in the paint file. i redownloaded even and nothing, crazy :D

i dont know why, but even though i downloaded the latest version 4 with chandon, i don't have the chandon logo anywhere on the car. I tried to open the ERPs in erp archiver to see if the chandon logo is there somewhere but it is not there. Not in the decals and not in the paint file. i redownloaded even and nothing, crazy :D
You might have picked the abu dhabi folder which has no chandon on the sides, try another track-spec folder.

i opened every track version in ERP archiver and no chandon anywhere. It is supposed to be in the decals subfile right? i will try to re-download it for the third time because i can't think of anything else that would help

Awesome mod. I was wondering, since I haven't figured out how to send a direct PM, if you could make a McLaren skin for the 2017 game with your no text Chandon star field logo used for Bahrain on the 17's shark fin since the text version would be backward on the opposite side. I tried doing it myself but for some reason the dark grey came out light grey in game. With the star field Chandon logo on the shark fin, the mirroring wouldn't be anywhere near as noticeable with CHANDON spelled backward. Thank you.

Awesome mod. I was wondering, since I haven't figured out how to send a direct PM, if you could make a McLaren skin for the 2017 game with your no text Chandon star field logo used for Bahrain on the 17's shark fin since the text version would be backward on the opposite side. I tried doing it myself but for some reason the dark grey came out light grey in game. With the star field Chandon logo on the shark fin, the mirroring wouldn't be anywhere near as noticeable with CHANDON spelled backward. Thank you.
You click on his profile, and you can find the sentence:"Start a conversation"

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 222 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years