Hawaii Raceway 1976

Tracks Hawaii Raceway 1976 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Vista1042 submitted a new resource:

Hawaii Raceway 1976 - 1976 version of Hawaii Raceway Park

Hawaii Raceway Park (HRP) was originally a drag strip facility located in an industrial park area on the island of Oahu in Kapolei. The track had a drag strip, a return road, and a mauka (toward the mountains) loop around the paddock area. In the early 70s, the local SCCA group added a makai (toward the water) loop about two thirds of the way down the drag strip. The facility was then used for both drag racing events and road racing events. HRP is gone now, but there is an initiative to...

Read more about this resource...

Yes, the zip file has just been updated. OK, it seems to be working now. Watch out for the dip at the end of the return road. That is the way it really was. Enjoy.

Last edited:
Some info like number of slots and some pictures would be nice so we can decide if we want to wait 30 minutes on a download from this 2001 site..

I just downloaded it in 1m12s. Maybe the problem is on your end and you shouldn't make assumptions about this site.

Either way, it's free and it downloads in the background. Stop whining.

I just downloaded it in 1m12s. Maybe the problem is on your end and you shouldn't make assumptions about this site.

Either way, it's free and it downloads in the background. Stop whining.
Ye it must be my connection that makes the site so slow for everyone. That makes complete sense to me..

Also if the info was there in the description, I wouldn't have to download and check everything myself. It's just a matter of common sense and courtesy, really.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back