Having to Choose Between only Marussia or No Marussia for Myself

Hoping someone could assist me please: After finally figuring out how to select Formula ISI - by selecting ALL CARS & TRACKS in the Series menu - I am able to select the Formula ISI cars and Marussia as AI to drive against me.

However, I am now only able to select Formula ISI cars to race with myself, but not able to select Marussia to drive with myself, I can only race Marussia as opponents. How can I fix this, please?

I read somewhere that you must create a VMOD for it, but the only tutorial on creating VMODs is outdated, and the menu options are not relevant at all any more.

Thanks guys!

I think in the screen where you can add AI there is also an option to select the kind of car the AI must have, as the FISI mod has more cars it is more likely that those will be selected.
You can select the marussia and boot the FISI AI drivers. :)

I can't point exactly out where the selection is at as I am at work now.. :)

I think in the screen where you can add AI there is also an option to select the kind of car the AI must have, as the FISI mod has more cars it is more likely that those will be selected.
You can select the marussia and boot the FISI AI drivers. :)

I can't point exactly out where the selection is at as I am at work now.. :)

Thanks man. However, I want to race both FISI and Marussia AI, and this part works fine when I select ALL CARS & TRACKS. However, when I do that, I cannot select Marussia to drive with myself.

When I un-tick ALL CARS & TRACKS, I can only drive at Sepang and only with Marussia, which is silly :(

Thanks man. However, I want to race both FISI and Marussia AI, and this part works fine when I select ALL CARS & TRACKS. However, when I do that, I cannot select Marussia to drive with myself.

When I un-tick ALL CARS & TRACKS, I can only drive at Sepang and only with Marussia, which is silly :(

Select all cars and tracks
Select the car YOU want to drive
Select the track you want to drive on.
Before you go to race go to the race settings and within the car box select the Marussia AND FISI, you also can select the numebr of AI drivers you want.
Now go to race and you will have FISI AND Marussia's. :)
Within the game screen you can add or remove AI drivers and select with which car they must drive. So you can make the balance to your own liking.

Select all cars and tracks
Select the car YOU want to drive
Select the track you want to drive on.
Before you go to race go to the race settings and within the car box select the Marussia AND FISI, you also can select the numebr of AI drivers you want.
Now go to race and you will have FISI AND Marussia's. :)
Within the game screen you can add or remove AI drivers and select with which car they must drive. So you can make the balance to your own liking.

The highlighted part is the problem I have. I cannot select Marussia when I select ALL CARS & DRIVERS.

I can race against Marussia and FISI, but I can only select FISI cars to drive with myself.

Well as promised.

When you want to select the marussia first select the FISI and at the bottom there you find the marussia. :)
rFactor2 2013-06-24 16-44-16-45.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 304 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 203 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 154 7.8%
  • < 5 years