PC1 Having fun - G25 working - FFB fine so far.

Connor Caple

Slowest Racer in Town...
I finally got the game installed, fired it up and went looking for a car I'd like to drive.

Clio Cup is the winner. :D

Took it around Brands GP and it was fun. Tyres needed to warm up, but the FFB was there if a little weaker than I'd like. I turned the Tyre Force up to 130 and it felt a lot better (subjective, I know). I could feel the rumble strips, and hear them, and I could also hear the tyre squeal.

The handling feels fine as driving games go. It is much better than Shift 2 and doesn't feel much different to R3E in my honest opinion.

I'm starting to wonder if some people have the same game as I do. :laugh:

Switched to my favourite track (Monza GP) and set a time 1.1 seconds slower than the fastest on that Leaderboard.

(Screenshotted, will be printed and framed because I've never been third on a Leaderboard with real people on it before, even if it is just temporary. :whistling: )

Not tried any career yet, just wanted to set things up. Now I need to start pulling out all the FWD cars so I can have more fun...

Anyone seen one of these for it yet? :

stacks_image_1002.jpg

Tried the career - also Clio Cup - and am having a blast. Funny story though:

It wanted me to start at Donington. I don't know that track very well, so when the practice session started I changed the slider to 100% (real Time) so I'd get the full 30 minute session.

Then the Quali started. Full 15 minutes, got pole, very happy.

Then the race started and I suddenly realised that there was no way to cut down the number of laps, or at least I couldn't find one.

2 x 16 Lap Races later and I've had the full Race Weekend Experience and loved it.

A Happy Mistake, if ever I made one :thumbsup:

I did the same thing Connor! I wanted a full practice session and went to 100% and ended up racing the full 100% races which was a happy surprise. You can, if you want, EXIT out after your session (Prac, Qual, etc.) and SAVE RESULTS and it kicks you back to the weekend screen and you can re-configure the next sessions AI strength, Length, etc.

I haven't done that yet, but it may be useful to know.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 136 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 373 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 516 39.0%