F1 2012 Having a problem in F1 2012, could anyone offer me assistance?

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
I've been having a problem on F1 2012 on the Xbox 360 version, and was wondering if anyone could offer me any assistance on how to fix the problem. I understand the game is 2 years old, but I still enjoy playing it. The problem that I have been having isn't really a major one, I was just curious if it has a easy fix. The problem is my driver's helmet has the huge white glare on it, but sometimes when I go through shaded parts on the track my driver's helmet visor goes back to black, but it doesn't stay black for very long it usually stays white, and I just find it a bit annoying with it flickering white and black, but anyways is their a way to fix that problem on the Xbox 360 version. If not, and if not could you please tell me, otherwise is their a way to fix it on the PC version? Hopefully what I'm asking makes sense... apologies if not.

I wish you luck, but I don't expect there will be much of a response here now. Players usually move on to the next game pretty quickly. You might be lucky though :)

I don't own a console, but your problem did not exist on PC as far as I know.

I wish you luck, but I don't expect there will be much of a response here now. Players usually move on to the next game pretty quickly. You might be lucky though :)

I don't own a console, but your problem did not exist on PC as far as I know.

Alright well thanks for the reply, I might just buy the game itself again on my PC, I can't really play my F1 2014, because I have the CD copy, and my Xbox doesn't read disc anymore since it's getting pretty old. Thanks though, I really appreciate the advice!

Forgive my console ignorance but can't you get a cheap little external USB DVD drive, plug it into the XBox and load F1 2014 from there?

I use disks so rarely now, that I use a little slimline USB DVD drive on my PC, just for the occasional disk burn. Just plug it in an go .....

Cheers :)

Edit :- This sort of thing (there are cheaper around) ..... Typical example

Nah, you can only load from disc or buy digital. You can install on usb drives but disc needs to be still inlcuded when not having digital edition.

But to come back to the first problem: I have never, neither on my 360 slim or on my PC encountered that issue in F1 2012 and don't know anyone who had this problem.

Nah, you can only load from disc or buy digital. You can install on usb drives but disc needs to be still inlcuded when not having digital edition.

But to come back to the first problem: I have never, neither on my 360 slim or on my PC encountered that issue in F1 2012 and don't know anyone who had this problem.

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/536264712577778846/F76FD8838724ED3EDE38BAA2A3E74410596554E1

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/536264712577778846/F76FD8838724ED3EDE38BAA2A3E74410596554E1/

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back