ARCA Sim Racing

• Bert Van Waes

Lol, just now realised the sign up here has'nt been done yet. In i go please. Where are the other 9? :p

Don't think I'm going to make this one tonight. Not feeling well, which is no fun when you're stuck in work. If I feel better later, I'll be there, I just don't want to cause a load of yellows through lack of concentration. :(

Final Words from me after running few laps last night. First of all Turn 2 you will get tight, i've tried adding more oversteer but nothing happens even with -6.00 Wedge and sway bar all the way to left other wise turn 1 and 2 are good. :)

If you choose to take advantage of the two for one special follow these steps to retrieve second copy.

1. Simply download the client HERE. Purchase the software through the client and install it.
2. Then simply send an email to team@thesimfactory.com This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it as follows:

- Type: 2 FOR 1 in the subject line of the email
- In the MESSAGE enter the name and email address of the person you want the second copy to go to.
It will be added to the system within 24 hours. (2nd copy activations usually happen the same day if we recieve the information within normal business hours)

If you choose to take advantage of the buy one for $39.99 special read below.
1. Simply purchase the software and installed it.
2. Your $10.00 rebate will be credited back to your credit card within twenty four hours.

Any purchases where we dont have a request for a second copy will be automatically credited the $10 savings.

ASRSPECIAL.jpg

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 133 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 182 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 358 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing