Have Your Say: Your Favourite Sim Racing Track

Imola-modern and historic
Brands Hatch
Watkins Glen
Toban (thanks rFactor :) )
Lime Rock Mountain
Sebring

I had to finally create my account to say it, since no one else has (yet), and it may not go down that well but...

Grand Valley Speedway.

Yes, it doesn't come from a sim but that's how it all started for me. Kunos recently said they created their perfect track with Highlands, but the perfect track is GVS.

Laguna Seca from Indycar Racing II
It just worked for me there, back then with my trusty CH Flightsim Yoke and CH Pedals. I felt right at home.

Thomson Road Grand Prix by Fat-Alfie for AC.

Bridgehampton Race Circuit by LilSki for AC.

For fun of driving Gentlemen Rallycross by chuky500 for AC.
This is the same kind of racing, that is done on the Nisseringen track, that I am working on for AC.

Blue Mountain from GPL. This track is just so fast and scary. Getting a fast lap there is so rewarding and finishing a race even more so. Realy wish someone would try and make a version of the track for a modern sim.

A lap on this track:

2nd best track in a sim is New Hamshire Road in Iracing. The best roval for sure. Going outside the oval with nice elevations and tricky corners. With the Skip barber its a perfect combination.

My favorite track in all games is Monza, because it's a fast track with some slow sections, perfect for powerful cars.
In second place I will put the Nordscheilfe, because of is difficulty.
Small bonus: The track I hate the most is Brands Hatch, just because of it's first corner...

Wow, this is a tough one. I love Bathurst and the Nordschleife but I'd have to give the edge to Bathurst. The Mountain is an absolute thrill in virtually any car I choose and it's extremely challenging to get that perfect lap. Chasing the car in front of you over the mountain only to set yourself up for the overtake down Conrod Straight is a thrill every time. I've had some of my best online battles at Bathurst. The Cutting, McPhillamy Park, The Dipper, Forrest's Elbow, so many fun and challenging corners which are a great way to put any car to the test. :)

Here's one of my hotlaps in the BMW 134 Judd V8 at Bathurst in Raceroom, a great way to show off the amazing flow and challenge of the track. :thumbsup:

Ahhh Norisring, good call! Always forget that one. It's so simply yet so satisfying to get right lap after lap
The best part for me is the fact that the start lights are held up by a crane... :D The epitome of street circuits! :laugh:

151216-norisring.jpg

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 154 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 289 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing