Have Your Say: Your Favourite Sim Racing Car and Lap

Sim:Race07
Car: BMW M3 E92 WTCC 2007
Track:Macau

It's not the best combination that i used in the simulators but , it's a perfect combination i selected that for the memories of my firsts racings skimming the walls with the rear off the car just talking with friends in the same race in Skype and it's a perfectly combination

I don't drive open-wheel cars as much as I should, but, until I do, these are my go-tos:

AMS: BMW E30 M3 (World Touring Masters) at Laguna Seca / Formula Trucks at any track / Alfa Romeo 12C-37 (1937 Grand Prix) at any era-appropriate track (it's so fun to throw these cars around especially at the old AVUS on the banking.)

AC: Group C at Watkins Glen / RSS GT1 at Daytona Road Course

R3E: BMW E30 M3 (Touring Classics) at Mid-Ohio w/ chicane / E30 M3 (DTM92) at Norisring

Project Cars 2: Porsche 936 at Le Mans / Porsche 908 at Monza w/ oval / Porsche 917k at Historic Spa

DiRT Rally: Lancia Stratos at Wales

NASCAR Racing 2003 Season: Dover (or Talladega if I want to be stressed out for over an hour for whatever reason. I did a full-length race once, and I'll go on record saying it's the most stressful thing you can do in simracing.)

It's been a long time since I've played rF2, so I can't really say anything about that one.

Last edited:
Well one thing is for sure, wouldn't want to be a Developer, 6 pages and up to now the Green Hell in anything with wheels, preferably from a bygone era edge it but not sure there are 2 combo's the same. :O_o:
Have to say I lean more toward RR and enjoy a vast amount of what S3 have on offer, if I had to choose a combo .................:sleep: I can't, have enjoyed so many, hard to beat WTTC at Macau and I hate FWD cars as a rule, so how could I pick them as an all time favourite, maybe as physics wise it impresses me the most, so lets say this combo is my heads choice. My heart would go with the oh, so impressive NSU on any gnarly track, just so much fun, it's not often you finish a race and it's the cheeks on yer face that ache rather than ones backside. Then again, with the right people most races, in any combination is cool by me.

I don't really have one isolated favorite,,,,That being said.... Really good times in the Turk Estonia 3 at 1938 Donington. Just really loving the momentum car mods for A/C!

My favorite circuit its by far Potrero de los Funes. Too bad nobody converted it from rF1 to rF2...

potrero-de-los-funes-3961731981-L.jpg

And car... well give me a 911 gt3 and Im happy.

My favorites change, but Bathurst has always been one of them. R3E with the Nissan 300zx or any of the GTO Classics, Group 5 and lately the Callaway Corvette.

I'll watch a race on TV and will want to try it. Long Beach Indy Car for example. Only good one I found in all the sims was the PCars2 version. Had a blast with that one. Damn Indy cars are fragile though. Like driving in an eggshell. :laugh:

When you own most of the sims, that is really a hard question. Every track and every car combo will always have something I like. As long as they're challenging, there will always be favorites. It's like asking, out of my 10 wives and 12 children, which one is my favorite? :roflmao:

My favorite circuit its by far Potrero de los Funes. Too bad nobody converted it from rF1 to rF2...

potrero-de-los-funes-3961731981-L.jpg

And car... well give me a 911 gt3 and Im happy.
I just installed the version I had of Potrero de los Funes into AMS and it does work. Really outdated graphics, but drive-able. Ugh :confused:...It is so hard to go back to screens after using VR for so long. It would be cool if someone did this track for AC.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 176 14.0%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 492 39.2%