Formula Reiza @ Kansai (Suzuka)
V8 Super car @ Adelaide 2016 / Bathurst
Formula V12 @ Adelaide 1988
Metal Moro @ Taruma
Formula V10 @ pretty much any grand prix circuits

Assetto Corsa:
Pretty much any car @ Nordschleife

Project CARS:
Pretty much any car @ Nordschleife at night in the storm.

DTM 92 at Portimao Algarve circuit in Raceroom. The circuit just flows and has great undulations and fast sweepers combined with the wonderful DTM 92 cars. Superb. I feel S3 got it spot on as I have done a couple of motorcycle track days here and it looks the same and almost feels the same. Hard to put into words actually.
Portimao is a wonderful track, too often overlooked, and one of my all-time favourites. The European Le Mans Series are racing a 4h there this season, I can't wait.

iRacing

The following cars is very nice combined with any track listed below
Lotus 79
Mercedes-Benz AMG GT3
Aston Martin DBR9
Chevrolet Corvette C6.
Chevrolet Corvette C7 Daytona Prototype
Ruf RT12 C-Spec
Ruf RT12 RWD
Ford Falcon FG01

-Lime Rock Park
-Oulton park
-Mosport International Raceway
-Nürburgring Nordscleife
-Twin Rong Motegi
-Circuit de la Sarthe
-Virginia International Raceway

This thread presents for a huge challenge for me because it's like I'm a "Kid in the Candy Store" and can't make up my mind!

AMS: Formula Vee / Formula3 / Formula Trainer / Vintage Formula - on any track with unique attributes that challenge with off-cambers, tricky high-speed turns, dips / bumps that unsettle the car, etc., (AMS has quite a few of them).
I like how you can really feel the weight of the V8SC in AMS and they can be hand-full on Adelaide. Really though, AMS is superb for racing and it's uncommon content and attention to Sim-detail give it much added value IMO. The title is strong in Visceral handling qualities with excellent FFB; put me in any car / track and I can get lost for hours.:)

Assetto Corsa: For when I want to just "Drive" content, there's nothing better; Ferrari, Porsche, Lamborghini - awesome content, modern or vintage + almost any track = Joy to drive. Nords / Highlands (Short version for slower cars) / VIR / Bridge Hampton / Riverside are some of the tracks that stand out for me. AC is strong for it's "fantasy" value and "Placebo" effect. :p:D

rF2: Offers perhaps, what I consider the best overall Visceral Sim-Racing experience; it draws me in and holds my interest in ways that are hard to explain. It's often dependent on content but; when it works, it puts me "there, in the race" as well as any Sim can and the AI can be quite challenging. I like the Skippy, GT-R and Vintage Formula cars best / Mid-Ohio and some classic venues are always good choices.:cool:

Assetto Corsa
Lamborghini Huracán GT3 @ Nordschleife
Mercedes AMG GT3 @ Nordschleife
Porsche 919 Hybrid from 2015 @Nordschleife
VRC's Williams FW31 @ Nürnburgring [GT] lovin' the last chicane
Nordschleife and the Nürnburgring are so nice :inlove:
VRC's Williams FW31 @ Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps

rF2 Formula 2 at Sepang - love this circuit as been my second home for years now IRL.
Not yet had a track day there but been in the pits whilst a mate was racing.
Track flows well and has some nice technical corners that are great for overtaking into.

AMS V8 Supercar at Adelaide - I just can't get enough of this new Reiza track and the V8 Supercars are seiously hard to tame round here. But once you get it right it feels too good not to have another lap, and another...

R3E DTMs anywhere really. If I had to choose one track it would be Hockenheimring as it's the opener for the season and always like to fire up R3E DTM when season is on and race at the same circuits.

AC Lamborghini GT3 at Monza - probably done more laps round here in this car than I can remember but they've all been so good. Cranked up 5.1 listening to that engine never gets old.

Last couple have to be
AMS Formula V12 at Interlargos F1 circuit. Amazing just feels so good.
rF2 enduracers P2 at Paul Ricard. Just love the GT3 and P2 cars racing together on this circuit. Fast flowing with lots of room for error overtaking traffic etc.

Gran Turismo 6, Chaparral 2J at Norschelife. I spent so much time on full online servers destroying people with that combination.

In Automobilista, it has to be the Formula V10's at Goiania. The first two corners in a modern F1 car is a combination I never knew I needed.

In Assetto Corsa it's tricky. McLaren 650S at Brands Hatch is awesome, but so is the Porsche 919 at Silverstone.

rFactor? Well, from my time racing on a good server I found, Megane Trophy at Brianza, specifically the configuration including: Bypass the first chicane, turn 90* halfway to Parabolica and join for half the oval; and the one that was 2 long straights, with a flat out 45 right followed by a tight hairpin that aimed straight to Parabolica.
So much bump drafting happened on that layout.

I'm all over the place, I tend to not stick with a certain combo most of the time.

Though I do like Brands Hatch with the Supertouring mod on GTR2, but it's been awhile since I've done a race there.

every gt3 car in assetto corsa gives me great joy and in any track.formula v12 in automobilista again in no particular track it makes me wanna cry.they have done amazing job with physics and sound.and last zackspeed capri in raceroom at nordschleife its just amazing.every time that i say enough, then i m thinking one more lap.and one more.and one more.....you get the picture.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 92 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 68 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 73 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.2%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 100 13.8%