Have Your Say: What You Play When You're Not Sim Racing

I've actually been getting back into play Guitar Hero III. Haven't played it for nearly 10 years, but now that I've got in on PC, I've been getting into the modding community. I also like to play RPGs like Fallout New Vegas, Dark Souls, Skyrim, etc. Arcade racing like Burnout and Need For Speed are also pretty fun to play. I'll just play anything that's a good time on Steam.

Cycling manager! In real life... Manager is my head and cycler is my body, service crew is also me, or someone who goes pass by me after i have crashed in the forest, if they stop to help lol. But yeah. I try to play games with being not so serious, i have been far too long too serious but have manage to reduce it, so trying to keep having fun more like when young, exept in sim... Or i have fun but be serious at the same time... Oh my head Oo XD . Oh well, Mad Max, Cities Skylines, Rocket League, Hockey (O.T.H) Waiting to get NHL-Series back to PC. Or some else doing it. Thinking about getting football, being more interested in football when getting older for some reason, played football on C64 and Ps3 Fifa 13 before, so havent played very often that! Have Metal gear PP but not started it yet, im not those lets go thru this in 5h and thats it, i take my time and save games for proper times to play and so on, and collecting them at good prices. Skyrim, My summer car. Hoping to get BF1 at some point, last played BF3 on Ps3, havent had console anymore in 3-4 years. Thinking about the new upcoming Call of duty also, if it is like it should be, that future thing needs to go to somewhere else, Star Wars etc are for that. Randomly playing with older PC MW4 on old server with old "friends". Thats the newest i have, have been seeing the newer editions at my nephews and... Yeah. Thats mainly how i go for now.

PC: Motorsport Manager and a lot of unplayed games I bought in Steam sales for one day...but that one day has not yet arrived.

Oculus Rift: DCS World ooh the realism & Robo Recall because who doesn't like catching bullets and pulling robots apart with the Touch jazz hands!

Xbox One: Forza Horizon 3, these days the Hot Wheels pack. If you've got kids you'll understand, it's the start of the road to car and racing obsession.

Real Life "Simulator", it really sucks though, full of micro-transactions, but at least it has proper day and night, rain, snow, even icy roads are included :)

I'm mainly playing ARMA 3, Elite Dangerous and flying DCS, Combat in Silent Hunter 4 and I have just got my old retro PC up and running again (complete with old Voodoo Card) to play my old Star Wars X wing Alliance, X-Wing vs Tie Fighter and even my old Wing Commander games fighting the Kilrathi. I feel sorry for the the console generation that never experienced the old days of PC gaming. They don't know how lucky they are. But then again, they are unlucky not to have experienced the good old days of gaming when it all started.

I'm playing all kind of games when I get a chance:
afLGdp0.png

I always get back to racing games if nothing else can hold my interest.

CS has always been my favorite multiplayer shooter, so I'm playing CSGO quite a bit. Not so much matchmaking, just casual public servers for fun, even though I consider myself fairly decent at FPS.

I got addicted to Rocket League last year, played with a couple friends on another friend's account (he introduced us to it). I'm not very good at it but it still is very fun.

Aside from that, the odd singleplayer game, though I'm the guy who would rather replay some good old game rather than go for the new hyped games. (plus I don't have the rig for the new stuff)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 316 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 447 39.2%