Have Your Say: What Cars or Series Would You Most Like to See in Modern Sims?

Very good question!!! Honestly, I have less of a problem with cars as I do tracks. I want to race cars from the 80's on tracks from the 80's. Anyway, series' I would like a full championship of IMSA GTO AND GTP back when they raced on mostly street courses.

I'd lo
I'd love a sim that simulates a series. I miss the days of GTR or even TOCA where you got a full championship. pCARS and AC are great sims, but you get half a grid of cars at most, and 2 or 3 tracks.

I'd want a Blancpain sim, or a WEC sim. I want to be able to drive the entire WEC season, in any car, on all tracks. And then I'd buy a full season IMSA DLC pack for it - even if it was full price, for all cars and tracks. And ELMS DLC.

I'd love a sim with:
- Blancpain GT3
- WEC
- IMSA

With the option to race any car on any track across the three series. Maybe this would be too massive of a game for $50 and bad for the developer. But maybe there could be a system where you could choose which class you wanted for the base content, and then pay for the other two individually, say $25 each?

• Deleted member 130869

Any of the following seasons of WSPC (then known as Group C prototypes) cars:
With fitting tracks, above all. At least half of the schedule (or 6, whichever is the lowest number) available immediately.

Last edited by a moderator:
It doesn't matter if they (i.e. SMS, Kunos, Simbin) can't get the motorsport Series licenses, but at least if they were able to secure single cars and tracks licenses, to recreate a whole Series with full grid (fake names & stuff can be easily modded), it would be amazing! :inlove:

- Blancpain GT Series
- WEC
- ADAC GT Masters
- BTCC
- DTM
- WTCC
- Ferrari Challenge
- Superstars Series / Superstars GT Sprint (old V8 Series)
- Campionato Italiano Turismo (TCR - TCS)
- Campionato Italiano Velocità Montagna (Hillclimbs Series)
- IMSA (International Motor Sports Association) Series
- Porsche GT3 Challenge Cup
- FIA World Sports Prototype Championship (Group C1 Sports Prototypes, Group C2 Sports Prototypes and IMSA GTP cars)
...the more, the better :D

• Deleted member 205301

Really hoping for these things :
1. LMP3 cars
2. Mitjet Series (ERX in America), something close to the ARC Camaro we have in AMS
3. TCR/BTCC cause touring cars are really really snobished by developpers...
4. The IMSA Continental tyre sportscar challenge is something very interesting (gt4+sportscars)

I don't want a LMP1 or more F1 cars, they cannot be realists (if it were the case, we'll all be enable to drive it)
I want "realistic cars" (talking about physics), not a thousand of unrealistic and "bling bling content" , developpers have to think in terms of series, and not a car+ another car+another one, with different perfs...(pcars2 ? AC ? ahah)
@++

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back