Have Your Say: Show Us Your Mods!

No. You have to deactivate it. But my sweetfx/reshade settings add some more contrast and brightness, which you don't need for the rift. Without sweetfx it looks great too. I have also a rift cv1 and the weathers look absolutely realistic with it...
Thank you a lot for your effort to bring such great improvements to the game I like most in life. I will definitely try it today!

Around a year ago, I decided to sign up on RaceDepartment to say thanks to the excellent community on here, for the quality mods I had downloaded... By doing a few of my own mods.

I started off making static track cameras for tracks that had no existing cams,
I then tried to get Helicopter Cameras into Assetto because I wanted them... Here's an example of some
Nordschleife HeliCams...
As there are currently limitations with the AC camera system... they don't track at the same speed you're driving, so they're unfortunately limited to classes of car, and when you're setting a good pace...
Depsite this limitation, I still made some for most of the Kunos tracks, and a few mod tracks too.

Around 6 months ago, I decided to finally try to get my head round 3DS Max and have a go at creating a track... Instead of creating a small track... I got a little bit carried away... Which resulted in
Pacific Coast (Version 0.824) - http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/pacific-coast.12087/
screenshot_ks_audi_r8_plus_pacific_coast_18-3-117-0-53-58-jpg.181190

screenshot_ad_am_vanquish_v12_pacific_coast_15-3-117-17-27-31-jpg.179947

Then to save messing anything up with Pacific Coast... I decided to create another track to test a few things out on... This ended up being a 42km (26 mile) circuit, winding it's way through the San Gabriel mountains...
Again... I think it's safe to say I got a little carried away :D
L.A. Canyons (Version 0.3) - http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/l-a-canyons.15067/
screenshot_ks_lamborghini_countach_angeles_forest_21-4-117-4-6-39-jpg.187210

screenshot_aston_martin_one_angeles_forest_5-4-117-6-56-40-jpg.187219

Check out my resources, I hope you find something you like...
Somethings can easily get hidden away in the AC Misc section...
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/authors/phoenix77.238937/

Cheers :)

• Deleted member 130869

I'm a little late to this party, aren't I? Well, from many years ago now I've focused solely on textures. I am very picky and a stickler for detail, so I found I had to sometimes make something myself if I actually wanted it. Some of the stuff I made is in a couple of racing games too. Some of the highlights I made were the Group C liveries and the rF2 F-ISI full field. Here's a link to nearly all major paints I've made in the past few years.

And some examples below:
Momo.JPG Assetto (24) copy.JPG F-ISI 2012 (3).jpg

One of my favorites ended up getting no love, further hurt by a change in the template which is no longer available:
Gen6 2_zpsaxmyffsk.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally made for rfactor. I think someone has converted it to AMS and other games too. I'm not sure if the R10 was ever released. I did the Audi R8 Croc livery for it.

• Deleted member 130869

Dave Ellis painted the cars (to the best of my knowledge) and Nick Ovey made the models, including the unreleased Audi. Michael Adenekan had done some initial helmet work that was redone by Dave.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back