Have you tried KartKraft?

VernWozza

500RPM
Original poster
Staff
Feb 3, 2017
Anyone out there want to compare it to the karts in AMS2? Particularly in VR? I've been having a LOT of fun with those.
I’m planning on doing a comparison soon. All I can say at this point is kart Kraft is up there with kart sim which I would say is probably my favourite.

tlsmikey

500RPM
Feb 24, 2016
It is a really good title. I think they could use a little streamlining with the UI (lots of steps to get into a race), but the driving is good and the FFB seems to be in a better place now.

CarlosB

100RPM
Feb 19, 2018
Good sim, good VR experience, and very close to a real kart (at least on KZ class, I don't race the X30), but still buggy and no multiplayer yet. Also only 4 or 5 tracks atm, I hope they can add some more tracks soon. AI is poor.

BP

1000RPM
Premium
Nov 1, 2016
I have about over a year ago and, while it was fun, I didn't like it not having true triple monitor support (3 viewports, no stretching) so I put it down. The stretching on the side monitors makes it feel weird and can even induce nausea over time, compared to being able to race for hours on iRacing/ACC/RF2/AMS etc which have proper support.

Have they added this yet? If ACC got it done in UE4 then it's definitely possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: ast654

Jonny Austin

100RPM
Nov 25, 2017
A great looking sim but I just cant really get excited about karts in any sim.I think it is because when you are in a real kart the experience is very visceral.You are sat inches off the tamac,no suspension so you feel every bump,the engine is right next to you and the steering is very heavy.

Shovas

1000RPM
Premium
Apr 18, 2014
This is a pretty fun game. I think it'd be the kind of game to benefit from drop-in iRacing-like multiplayer systems.

Tip for DD or AccuForce users: Try turning up smoothing. On my AccuForce, at least, turning up smoothing to max makes the wheels feel very rubbery and grippy - much more like I would expect than on default smoothing.

Last edited:

Adrianovix

10RPM
Jul 15, 2017
just waiting the possibility to paint my skins and race online, and other simulators will be in trouble with me, because I love karts and Kartkraft is so far the best kart simulator! I 100% recommend! There's just a few tracks yet, but they are enough to have lots of fun.

Reactions: VernWozza

Sk3ptik0n

1000RPM
Premium
Oct 6, 2010
I just bought it, but I am having a hard time with my Thrustmaster T-500 wheel. The steering tracks right, but it's a matter of millimeters and then I am at full lock. That doesn't feel right.
Is there a trick with the steering? The only time I drove a kart, outside of those horrid indoor facilities, was 30 years ago. I don't remember the steering being that bad. It was not like a car, but I could steer it just fine. With this game, I can use the steering as a brake.
Any tips would be appreciated.

Jun 27, 2017
I have it and I like it. I just wish it had an offline mode because I don't have my computer connected to the internet all the time.

sunrise3500

10RPM
Aug 7, 2017
Got a refund. Wheel config totally unuseable. Numerous bugs for how long this has been out, so probably won't waste my time revisiting it again.
Same experience for me. Lots of bugs, and the VR implementation is totally broken and unplayable for me - huge stutters non-stop.

TheRealCeeBee

100RPM
Jan 4, 2020
fired it up again, a few questions, the steering is harder than hell, in game drag it down to 10% and I can hardly move the steering, (DD1 btw) no profile in Fanalab even though a game icon exists, and not even a "recommendation", if i uplug the torque key i can kinda play it while also building up my upper body strength. anyone with a working profile please share
1613633512963.png

I cannnot find a menu to turn off the vignette, on triple screen its a deal breaker.

Untitled.jpg

I have everything on maxxed out graphics and it looks pretty ordinary, what am I missing? (does not look nearly as good as the promo shots, maybe ultra settings is too much AA it all looks blurry.

Last edited: