Have you bought GTR EVO yet?

Ross Balfour

#99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs
Hi

I have been away all week and have missed quite a lot so I just want to clarify one thing. Who has bought GTR EVO and from where and how much. I am very eager to get to race in it and I have seen some threads about it.

Thanks.

A friend of mine bought it indeed from amazon.de (Germany) for 45,95 € and it got delivered (that's what he thinks, he has not been back to his appartment since then :) ).

But I can't see the upgrade package for Race at amazon.

• Chris Noble

Its out in Amazon Uk tomorrow :D

Dont think so!

Says 29/08/2008 which is the same as what play.com said.

play.com's release date is now 05/09/2008 which is more reliable I am told :) which is where I have pre-ordered my copy.

As its out in Germany the TBUB edtion is available :) The WTCC Extreme cars are fantastic to drive and loads of fun, Like driving DTM with WTCC cars :) great engine sounds too. The Aston Martin is fun to drive also :)

• shenken

Germany should have the game in the stores by now I think. I personally don´t have it by now. I´ll keep waiting until it gets released on Steam.

I preordered mine this weekend from Gameplay as they say they will get it to me by the day of release for £18.99.

Im curious as to why in the U.K the expansion pack has a release date of 12th Sept on Game's website and the expansion pack is the same price as the bundle ?

Not really sure wether i have ordered the bundle or just the expansion pack as the website dont say but i dont care as long as i get it by Friday :)

Im going to pre-order it from Amazon. My dad gets lots of stuff from there and they usually arrive next working day. Its a shame though because the next working day after the day it comes out is the day I go back to school :(

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 143 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 271 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 394 40.0%