Have to admit, this is a good deal right now

Shovas

Premium
I picked up the base Automobilista 2 game for $20 + change (Canadian dollars) which, for a quality studio game, is definitely a good entry price even if you don't end up liking it.

But I definitely like it.

There's a lot of base content and, for reason, I had the impression base content was limited. Now, it's not all top tier cars and tracks, some are lesser known or older ones, but each one is pretty decent. I'm particularly fond of the Brazillian Stock Cars. They have a really nice heft and power about them but with decent grip for good racing.

The easiest way to see what's in the game appears to be this infographic post from @Groffik, there's a lot there, and I think it might be out of date:

The game is also quite good looking, improving on Project Cars 2 and coming close to ACC, in my opinion, in all but maybe detail and top end art direction.

I was actually so impressed that I decided to go for the 2020-21 season pass. Reiza has always gone over the top in adding content so I trust them.

Give it a try if you're wondering. I don't think you'll be disappointed. $20 to start for a quality sim that should only get better and with a good devs behind it with a proven track record.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 105 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 407 40.1%