Have reiza ceased to exist?

That's a bit alarmist, isn't it? They have replied to an activation thread recently. Remember that it is summer in Brazil, and January is most people's favorite holiday month, so it's likely they have a bunch of staff on holidays and have been simply focused on the Steam release (the game is still on my wishlist even though the page isn't reachable anymore - it was likely just set to private for a while).

They see people are enthusiastic about their product and praising their work, yet they show no interest to capitalize on this to spread the reputation of the title, to gain new followers.

Either this is a hobby project/mod type of thing and they just don't care about the success/copies sold and they do it only for fun or they are a bit out of touch with community interaction standards of today. :unsure:

What would you like them to do Jan? They might be on holiday right now. :unsure:
If Reiza communicated with us better, we'd know whether they were on holiday or not. That's the point.

Don't forget the forums here on RD are THE official Reiza Studios forums yet I and other volunteers, spend more time helping and supporting customers in our free time than the people who actually work at Reiza.

Disclaimer: my comment is only regarding their communications and customer interaction. Apart from that, I think they're brilliant, hands down one of the best sim creators, and I love all the free extras we get.

If Reiza communicated with us better, we'd know whether they were on holiday or not. That's the point.

You want them to inform us when they are going on holiday? :confused::whistling::whistling::whistling: :)

I do agree, all the best developers need to engage with their user base better though. :thumbsup:

Don't forget the forums here on RD are THE official Reiza Studios forums yet I and other volunteers, spend more time helping and supporting customers in our free time than the people who actually work at Reiza.

Not just you and the other staff Andrew. Many members, myself included will always try and help other forum users when they pose a question or want help.

I am always willing to help other members if I can. :thumbsup:

Why is that funny?

You're completely missing my point. You suggested they might be on holiday, not me. I was using your suggestion to give an example of lack of communication, that's all. This thread is all about Reiza disappearing, and no one knows why, we're just speculating. THAT is the point. And I highly doubt they're all on holiday. If they are, that's just a bad business (or marketing) decision to disappear without letting customers and supporters know.

Anyway, point made, I won't bang on about it :)

Why is that funny?

You're completely missing my point. You suggested they might be on holiday, not me. I was using your suggestion to give an example of lack of communication, that's all. This thread is all about Reiza disappearing, and no one knows why, we're just speculating. THAT is the point. And I highly doubt they're all on holiday. If they are, that's just a bad business (or marketing) decision to disappear without letting customers and supporters know.

Anyway, point made, I won't bang on about it :)

The funny bit was the last point with your disclaimer. Keep your knickers on Andrew. :rolleyes:
And yes, it was merely a suggestion.

You want them to inform us when they are going on holiday? :confused::whistling::whistling::whistling: :)

I do agree, all the best developers need to engage with their user base better though. :thumbsup:
Well I`m pretty much used to be able to find information about support of a product I bought is having a break :) I`m not expecting personal email from CEO but little note on website is not that complicated thing to do .. generally speaking .. I had no issues with Reiza ever ...

Well to be honest, I had completely forgot that RaceDepartment was their official home and support website.

Tiz bad of them not to communicate then.

No wonder thet are not winning in the poll that Bram put up in the paddock. :O_o::cool:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 124 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 96 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 90 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 64 6.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 130 13.7%