Have people here given up on Endurance Series?

Have people here given up on Endurance Series for now? There hasn't been a race in the Racing Club running it in quite a while.

Are people bored of it, or is it just a coincidence that a race hasn't been run with it lately?

I agree with you. It is kind of sad to not see such events being held lately. But I can imagine that RD is busy with their Endurance Series Championship (RDLMS).

Oh that's some great news Ivo! Any chance to race on a european circuit (squints into the direction of Narac's car)?

I certainly hope that I can make it. *pulls some fuel into the RSR and warms up the engine* :)

I just noticed that an Enduro mod race hadn't been held since late Jan. I was also wondering this. Seems my question has been answered already!! I am stoked to get into a mutli dimensional race with you guys. More than one class all racing at the same time is my dream come true!! Also the enduro mod rocks!!! I just got the SP1 and am all over it again. It's a breathe of fresh air!! Can't wait for the upcoming event fellas!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back