PC1 Have PCars 2. SHhould I invest in Pcars ?

Basically all of the content from pcars 1 is available in pcars 2. There are only very few exceptions, like the Audi R18 TDI LMP1.

Overall pcars 2 is the better game in all regards.

So it makes no sense really, unless you really want to drive a specific car.

I have alll of Pcars 2 .Should I invest in pcars 1 and some of the downloads? which ones?

I would have given the same advice a week ago but I did want to drive a specific car. The Yellow Bird, which is worth it for me. But I already had Project Cars. So I reinstalled it. And I can say you are missing out on clarity in vr, if you have it, and about 60 good mods with everything working.
FFB is actually quite good if you turn up FFB to a 100 and tune it back down in each car. Pain in the ass I know but well worth it.
You can look up my video if you need help.
I say it is better than PC2 now.

Last edited:
I have alll of Pcars 2 .Should I invest in pcars 1 and some of the downloads? which ones?

Yes, because it is very inexpensive now and there is a lot of cars that did not make it to the second PCars.
Basically all of the content from pcars 1 is available in pcars 2. There are only very few exceptions, like the Audi R18 TDI LMP1.

Overall pcars 2 is the better game in all regards.

So it makes no sense really, unless you really want to drive a specific car.

With jack FFB files their is something fun about pcars and their is a lot of cars that are different, so not a replacement but a nice complement to PCars2, particularly in VR.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 325 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 217 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 281 13.4%