Have a DOF Reality H2/P2/H3/P3? Please Help With Dimensions & Dampers

After much research, I just purchased the P3 from DOF Reality. Delivery is expected in @ 4 weeks.

I'm making all my preparations now so once the unit arrives, I can have everything ready for assembly the same day.
I'm going to buy 80/20 to make my own customizations to the rig based on mod research of these DOF Reality units. I want them cut exact, then shipped to me, so if you have one of these units, please give me the dimensions for:

A:
B:
C (height of removable wheel stand brace):
D (length of removable wheel stand brace):
E:

This guy mentions not being happy with the front 2 dampers (black dampers, maybe there's a new style?) and suggests these O-rings installed on the tie rods instead, which are a cheaper alternative to dampers.
He also mentions adding a damper to the traction loss motor & gearbox instead. Has anyone tried this?

Attachments

• p3_c.jpg
    p3_c.jpg
    812.5 KB · Views: 322
Surprised there's no response regarding these units.

The fabricator responded to my inquiry about the dimensions but I'm going to need other measurements to tie everything together so after delivery and setup is the best bet for optimal measurements and planning.

I'd really like to hear feedback about the dampers.

Upvote 0
Hi 3xcelsi0r, head over the the Facebook group "
DOFRealityBuilders" and you'll get lots of good info there. I've run into some strange snags with my P3 but once I resolved them, it's a pretty cool setup. Once you try motion, playing without it feels so flat/stale.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 121 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 307 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing