Has anyone use the Soft TH software

I have a GTX 460 2GB and always have use SofTh.

Run´s nice in all sims (Iracing, GTR2, Rfactor 1 and 2, Netkarpro, race 7),
on Rfactor2 it only give me 50-55 FPS, but in beta, hope when is gold version i can play it as i play Iracing.

I have a Radeon HD6970 do i still have to get another video cars to exploits the other monitor?

Thanks in advance
KC

Upvote 0
I run SoftTh on a single 6870 (no need for second card). You will need a MiniDP to VGA adapter (or Mini DP to active DVI) to run it though, I have 1 DVI screen & 2 VGA screens
Main screen - DVI port
2nd Screen - VGA through DVI - VGA adapter
3rd Screen - VGA through MiniDP - VHA adapter

I have a 23" main screen and picked up 2x17" screens for $80

DSC_0004.jpg

Upvote 0
I have soft th installed and now the mouse stay only in the LH monitor, what is wrong here

Also i have a stream version demo of Race07 but every time i load it up it freezes up were i have to input Shift+Tab, what can i do here to rectify this

Upvote 0
i have gotten it to work now somewhat. but my two side displays shows the entire track but when it come to a car coming up next to me it is invisible, could that be cause by the second low end video card?:unsure:

Upvote 0
try running f1 2011 in windowed mode.. then use shiftwindows to take away the unwanted bits like title bar.. also autohide your taskbar. this method seems to work for many games. in your hardware config settings ini set the aspect ratio to normal or auto.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back