has anyone set up a joystick to work with TT?

Discussion in 'TT Isle of Man - The Game' started by jayfunk, Oct 15, 2018.

1. jayfunk

jayfunk

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey
    I have Saitek cyborg 3d gold and trying hard to get it to work here. Any ideas? I tried downloading the emulator package for steering wheels but having trouble cuz i dont have winzip and i cant figure out how to extract it... aarrgggg
    Sure hope someone can help me out. Being a bike rider I think the joystick would give this a real motorbike feel.
    Great game seems so far but unplayable on keyboard :(

2. Tim Cannon

Tim Cannon

Ratings:
    +51
    Try 7zip. It's free and should work to extract the files. I did get my joystick to work with x360ce. I used the slider on the side of the joystick for throttle and brake, and I used the joystick up and down for leaning. I found it difficult, so I tried using my pedals and my joystick. It was a lot easier to control. I used the gas and brake pedals for.... gas and brake, and used the slider on the joystick for leaning. It was very playable, except for the deadzone (which can be removed with 6% antideadzone setting in x360ce).

3. jayfunk

jayfunk

Ratings:
    +0
    Wow m8 thx!!!!!!! Ya I got joystick working just restarting computer a couple of times and fiddling around w calibration and settings etc. seems like it does it on its own but needs some encouragement haha. No need to download anything. Saitek doesn’t offer any more downloads past 2k FYI so don’t bother. Still very hard to control but better than keyboard aarrgg. Looking fwd to trying yur suggestions!! Thx again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.