Has anyone managed to log in today?

oh well better find others things to do for tonight

I start to wonder do they know how to run an infrastructure, they are damm good about SImRacing development, but for the network infra, that another story, every update has it's own juicy story

at least they have come down to some common sense after all

Steve Myers ‏@iRacingMyers 1h1 hour ago
Steve Myers Retweeted Devin Smith

We will be doing something like this now that we have ported all changes back to the old site.

Steve Myers added,

Devin Smith @STR_Devin9588
@iRacingMyers isnt there a way to set up the new site and work out all the bugs and not have it be live and interfere with the current site?
2 retweets14 likes

It does but also robs you of what you have already paid for when you decide to remove your subscription. So in reality the content you pay for isn't yours, it's on hire until you stop your subscription. This is what I've never understood about iracing....you pay a subscription AND pay for the content. In my personal opinion (And it is just that, my opinion) It should be one or the other, not both.

Anyway, lets get the thread back on subject...Has anyone managed to get in yet as I saw on twitter that 'the site is going live, thank you for your patience"?

You are aware that whatever content you have leased is still available to you when you renew.In other words, you won't have to pay for it all over again? (assuming you use the same account)
All these costs cover one of the best on-line MP services in sim-racing. For people like me, with limited availability for league racing and a crappy RL schedule, it is one of the few good alternatives.

While we are all waiting to try out the new build inside sim Racing's weekly live broadcast starts in about an hour and they are going to cover the new iracing build on the show, usually quite an entertaining watch. :)

Disappointing. It's (the game) still a broken mess. A race car that cost $500M+ to develop, I'm quite sure doesn't spin uncontrollably, like I'm just floating around on ice, going around a 135 degree turn at 40mph.
I'm starting to believe that some of your settings are wrong.

It's nothing personal but from my experience and countless comments, the proper settings in iRacing can make a night and day difference as for the feeling of a car and it's limits.

From one of the most vocal critics of iRacing and especially the former F1 car:
Just did a few practice starts out of nurburg pits and a power slide out of T1. Felt awesome, really dynamic wheel spin and sliding, can spin the wheels from take off and it stays straight realistically. (...) Feels good overall so far on base setup at least, pretty natural to drive.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back