Harewood Speed Hillclimb

Tracks Harewood Speed Hillclimb 1.31

Login or Register an account to download this content
R10tz0r submitted a new resource:

Harewood Speed Hillclimb - A hillclimb track in the north of the UK

Thanks for downloading!

This is a work in progress and as such there will be bugs and glitches I am unaware of!

Nothing in this folder should damage your AC installation, simply copy and paste the folder into your assetto corsa tracks folder usually found under
"*\assettocorsa\content\tracks"

if you have content manager installed simply drag and drop and it will automatically install!

track is only tested under practice with one car, so your feedback would be highly valued!

you can...

Read more about this resource...

R10tz0r updated Harewood Speed Hillclimb with a new update entry:

Harewood Speed Hillclimb V1.2

Thanks for downloading!

This is a work in progress and as such there will be bugs and glitches I am unaware of!

Nothing in this folder should damage your AC installation, simply copy and paste the folder into your assetto corsa tracks folder usually found under

If you are upgrading from the previous version, please find that folder and delete it.

if you have content manager installed simply drag and drop and it will automatically install!

<iframe...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Harewood Speed Hillclimb V1.2

Thanks for downloading!

If you are upgrading from the previous version, please find that folder and delete it.

if you have content manager installed simply drag and drop and it will automatically install...

A simple grass configuration greatly enhances the visuals of this track :

Screenshot_jaguar_etype_harewoodv12_18-4-120-18-31-3.jpg

So comfy, I want to take a nap in that grass.

Code:
[GRASS_FX]
GRASS_MATERIALS = Background
OCCLUDING_MATERIALS = Rumble1
SHAPE_SIZE = 2.0
SHAPE_WIDTH = 2.0
SHAPE_TIDY = 0
SHAPE_CUT = 0
COLOR_FACTOR = 0.035
HEIGHT_MULT = 1.4

MASK_MAIN_THRESHOLD = -1
MASK_RED_THRESHOLD = 0
MASK_MIN_LUMINANCE = -1
MASK_MAX_LUMINANCE = 1

TEXTURE = grass_fx/highlands.dds
TEXTURE_GRID = 8, 3

Version 1.3 Released, Final update for now!

Thanks for downloading!

This is Version 1.3!

Additions in this version:
- Track surface has been revised... again
- Added Pits!
- Added 15 Slots for cars
If you have CM installed with CSP, a nice little grass mod is present
- Added Replay Cameras
- Addition of track side objects
- Tested with a few more vehicles

Nothing in this folder should damage your AC installation, simply copy and paste the...

When you start a training session from the Pit, you will start at the top of the hill - so it is a downhill race instead of a hillclimb. Did you do that on purpose?

Like the real life version, cars are held up in the paddock and released down the "chute" in batches. The timed section of the track is the darker tarmac, cars make their way down and queue up to take their turn, this also helps with Multiplayer, cars will be pitted in the paddock area so as not to block the track :)

Excellent. Using the Caterham 420R from the race series. Set it up for the hill :)

I have just been driving down without waiting to get my practice in! It helps to get a number of laps in to get the tyres up to temp as it becomes more relevant to our sticky tyres from the off. 62.213 Sec :

Very addictive actually.

Well done. Now we need a Curborough!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back