Hardware Steering Lock (SimHub plugin)

Misc Hardware Steering Lock (SimHub plugin) 0.10

Login or Register an account to download this content
It would be nice if there was also support for Logitech steering wheels as in the no longer updated project at this address:

I know it's not easy because I saw the ACTOOLS code on github and it brings with it many dependencies to communicate with Logitech programs, but I could act as a tester for the G923 model

THANKS HAVNER
Sorry. I don't really have time and strength at the moment to handle this. Maybe one day, but not soon.

The guy that made that project should've simply do a pull request instead of needlessly forking everything. I don't get such behavior. If anyone is willing to do such a PR I'd gladly merge it.

Small question, i use Fanatec, and since we can add car profiles now, can i use this plugin just to set the ingame rotation? So Fanalab will do the hardware lock at my wheel, and your app at the ACC software?

Small question, i use Fanatec, and since we can add car profiles now, can i use this plugin just to set the ingame rotation? So Fanalab will do the hardware lock at my wheel, and your app at the ACC software?
This plugin does nothing to ACC itself. So in your use case just set the ingame steering lock to something small (10 degrees) and set the wheel lock as you will. You should be set.

Last edited:
I would like to use this plugin but I did not understand the folder where to insert it, should the content be moved from the compressed folder but in that Simhub path, in C or in the documents folder? You can have it in image with the folder and the path

I would like to use this plugin but I did not understand the folder where to insert it, should the content be moved from the compressed folder but in that Simhub path, in C or in the documents folder? You can have it in image with the folder and the path
If you don't want to worry about simhub, yet still want auto-steering lock for the devices that this simhub plugin already supported.
Race Element uses this implementation, but all you need is Race Element which is plug-and-play. Check the Settings Tab->Hardware Tab https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/race-element.50578/

(Credits to your github repo have been given @Havner, I have also added the T150 data some time ago, feel free to copy the class as long as you give reverse credits :inlove: )

Last edited:
C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing