Happy New Year

KS95

RACER Moderator
The countdown to the new year begins! :D

I remembered someone doing a countdown thread last year, so I've made this to countdown and wish all the Racer community a happy new year! Make sure you get pissed and enjoy the night! :)

Roughly an hour and half left before 2011 (GMT) :)

Finally, with an 090 not far away, I might be able to finish some long on-hold projects. A new Broken Springs. A revised Mugello. A completely revamped Mt Panorama. Maybe even a Monster truck or two, and an arena for racing them. Anyone care for a dodgem car track?

Finally, with an 090 not far away, I might be able to finish some long on-hold projects. A new Broken Springs. A revised Mugello. A completely revamped Mt Panorama. Maybe even a Monster truck or two, and an arena for racing them. Anyone care for a dodgem car track?
Once 090 is released I'll resume work. Not that I'm not doing any kind of work right now though... just don't feel like messing with shaders right now just to have them be completely different in the next version.

a Dodgem car track would be fun, but last I checked thats pretty simple. floor with some walls and a ceiling. but I did just have a good idea of whats possible with a track like that.... car soccer anyone? lol

.... car soccer anyone? lol

soccer.JPG

On Luthobu's Terragen track that's already possible :p

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 157 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline