Happy Christmas in RBR

As we are now off with Racing Club, last round of RDRC is now the only to come... Id like to thank you all for this enormous, great and so much impressive year with you, it was amazing time to reborn the old Richard Burns Rally game. I had so much fun, a lot of stressful times but I love it, always will. We will for sure meet in the next year, with new RSRBR, new guys, never ending fun.

Happy Christmas and holidays. :rally:

Yeah, i also want to mention the great efforts of our rally club & championship organizers, top class stuff :thumb:, thanks guy's.

It's been a blast here at RD with the rally crew, lot of good times and i'm sure next season we will see a lot more.
Thanks to everyone who participated throughout the season, i expect to see a few more new names and also some wild cards nxt year:D.

Keep safe and have one of these on me..:beer:

I've said this elsewhere, but a Happy Christmas and a safe New Year to you all. It's been a pleasure to join our Rally fans in this brilliant Racing Sim, still the best available. :D

A huge thank you to all of you for your support over the year, our Rally Club got off to a fairly rocky start and looked to be struggling for a while, but we now have a great group of dedicated followers who join us regularly. :thanks:

And of course, special thanks to Senad who has made it all so successful with his tireless Server / Results management, and his brilliant movies. Thanks also to John, who started the whole movie concept too, hope we see you back and healthy in 2011, mate.

Thanks also to Rick for the initiative to plan and organise the RDRC, I'm sure it has contributed hugely to our growing numbers. :thanks:

Best wishes all, see you next year with the all new RSRBR2011. :party::ups:

Happy Christmas to you all,Thanks to Warren an Senad to help me running this great game an all the work that you put in to it.

Some pictures in winter sphere a round my house:

Afb020.jpg
023.jpg
018.jpg
Afb025.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back